Player Discussion Peyton Krebs C/LW -- Re-signed 2 years, $1.45m AAV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Low hockey/general IQ, no scoring touch, very little or no upside, no speed, blocks a prospect from roster, occasionally works hard, goes into corner, or stands up for teammate.

Does it make him less or more tradable now if he doesn't fit here and ends up in press box?

How much of it was the Eichel trade factor ?

Bit of a head scratcher, I hope he earns it.
This Val take above , is the plain honest truth about krebs. This can be mitigated some w better linemates like mitts ( taller and better hands) did moving up and down the lineup to get back to offensive mindset .

On krebs side. Many many prospects look more lost and less productive until the 24 and 25. th yesr as well as many thrive in new roles w coaching change.

The mystery of cozens, macleod and krebs will present itself during camp , pre and first twenty. His enthusiasm to run into self harm might be enough if he can find two triggermen and actually add a heavier shot and f it im going for it attitude. . Nothing new I'm adding

Any step up ir regression affects krebs . Also rosen kulich ostlund who all may have higher ceilings or multiple bait to land the Drury type they went after.

Last edited:

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
From Lance Lysowski:

Kevyn Adams on why the contract negotiation with Peyton Krebs wasn't resolved until the day before camp started.

"I don't think it needed to take that long. You'll have to ask his guys."

• Haha
Reactions: old kummelweck

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
He has to be center depth. There is no way he is starting over anyone unless an injury happens. With Kulich likely forcing his way in, there isn't a spot in the lineup for Krebs.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Knocking the wind out of Thompson when fighting for a spot in the top 12 may be more an indication that Krebs has thickened up than anything else.
maybe his hockey IQ is improving too…he just made himself a top 6 center.

He has to be center depth. There is no way he is starting over anyone unless an injury happens. With Kulich likely forcing his way in, there isn't a spot in the lineup for Krebs.
You might want to listen to the coach before making statements that make you look so bad. He said he thought about the lines for 4 months and his conclusion was that Krebs will start as the 3C.

Reactions: elchud

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Lindy was obviously going to run harder practices Tage isnt injured just got the wind knocked out of him by the hit I for one prefer the team to finally not be soft as Charmin

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
maybe his hockey IQ is improving too…he just made himself a top 6 center.

You might want to listen to the coach before making statements that make you look so bad. He said he thought about the lines for 4 months and his conclusion was that Krebs will start as the 3C.
Tage isn't actually injured. I listened to his interview, he didn't mention anything about line combos.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
Tage isn't actually injured. I listened to his interview, he didn't mention anything about line combos.
He started Krebs as 3C and said in the interview that those were the official lines to start the season, and said those lines were the result of 4 months of thinking.

In other words, your statements throughout this whole thread were just proven to be incorrect.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
He started Krebs as 3C and said in the interview that those were the official lines to start the season, and said those lines were the result of 4 months of thinking.

In other words, your statements throughout this whole thread were just proven to be incorrect.
cool, as if I am actually hurt about it. I hope he figures it out, I just don't trust it, and I don't think that he should be gifted that spot over Mcleod. After last season, playing in the NHL is pretty much a gift for Krebs.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
cool, as if I am actually hurt about it. I hope he figures it out, I just don't trust it, and I don't think that he should be gifted that spot over Mcleod. After last season, playing in the NHL is pretty much a gift for Krebs.
I don’t think he’s being gifted anything. He’s a hard worker with a lot of skill. I think it’s more likely that you aren’t able to assess these players, which is why your opinions are almost always wrong.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
I don’t think he’s being gifted anything. He’s a hard worker with a lot of skill. I think it’s more likely that you aren’t able to assess these players, which is why your opinions are almost always wrong.
You sure seem to have an obsession with me. You just post the most negative things you can think of everyday. It is day one of camp no one's opinion is wrong yet. Krebs was a misfit on the roster last year he has done nothing to prove otherwise yet.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
So am I allowed to use the term Krebby Patty when he hits someone or better when he dishes up a fat puck to the other team? Just getting my ducks in a row for the season.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Krebs started with the 4th line today. does that mean all your opinions are now wrong?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad