Confirmed with Link: Pettersson Signs 8 Year Deal with the Vancouver Canucks, AAV $11.6M

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Yes, Kesler was a decent player for the organization but he was not in the same caliber of player that Henrik Sedin and Elias Pettersson are in. Pettersson's first year he had 66 points, Kesler had 76 points combined his first THREE years.

Kesler was a nice second line center or complimentary top six player, Henrik Sedin and EP40 are legitimate number one NHL centers. Ryan Kesler started to decline at 27 while EP40 is 25 and still getting better, despite having two down months to end the season.
That's your opinion. My opinion is that you're underselling Kesler.

In my opinion.

helloconga

Oct 12, 2023
Florida
we need this man to show up to have any chance against the oilers. even RNH performing better than him in the playoffs and RNH has been an absolute BUM all regular season.

man needs to start playing like the player he is. there’s no excuses. he’s super soft and playing like it. this is the playoffs , put everything on the line. he’s been playing bad after signing the contract even before the playoffs so not like this was a surprise.

he’s getting paid top 5 league dollars, this is an absolute embarrassment. he deserves all the pressure - he took the contract now play like you deserve it. even held off and put the city under angst by trying to squeeze every dollar out of us. what a joke of a player he is becoming to be.

prove me wrong petey you got a whole series to do so, we are all willing to forgive the canes series if you can perform against the oil.

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
So this will be his new excuse when he struggles in the next round?
Thank you for asking. Im not getting anywhere with the people in this thread.

Wrist, mental state, hip, groin, linemates, body language, ancestry. We're covering everything here.

Reactions: David71

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Sorry I didn't want to reach a conclusion about his possible post-season production based on what is arguably his first real playoff series.

He's not producing, not sure why it isn't fair game to speculate about why he isn't. We definitely did the same to Boeser. As long as it's respectful of course.

And Trevor Linden is on the outside looking in. I like the guy and thought he was improving as an executive but I doubt he is still an insider in terms of what's going on in the organization now.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
I think Petey is going to have a strong series. Played well in G6 and hope that gets the confidence up.

Pettersson did better away from the puck, but he just has to produce.

Lindholm and Miller are carrying him. That can't be his legacy in these playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad