Peterborough Petes 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
I agree McIntyre works very hard and is physical. I wish we didn't have to get rid of him but it appears this was our only way to upgrade. I know u despise the Petes and only show love to McIntyre because he is a former general but Chase Lefebvre is always working just as hard or harder then McIntyre and is a better skater and more offensive upside. Honestly the guy never stops skating and never takes a shift off. Love seeing it from a guy who was a question if he would ever play in the OHL. Wish McIntyre well and really hope it is possible he finds a home elsewhere in the CHL.
Works hard and physical unfortunately OA’s need to be able to produce points as a forward. He also wouldn’t be a OA on any other team in the league he would be a good Junior A player. I see him similar as Nathan Poole high ohl draft pick but not good enough to stick as a OA in the league but a very good Junior A player he’ll have lots of interest if he decides to go that route

Reactions: Section5Petes

HabsPetes119

Sep 22, 2024
Works hard and physical unfortunately OA’s need to be able to produce points as a forward. He also wouldn’t be a OA on any other team in the league he would be a good Junior A player. I see him similar as Nathan Poole high ohl draft pick but not good enough to stick as a OA in the league but a very good Junior A player he’ll have lots of interest if he decides to go that route
Yes I agree that is kind of what I said in my post. Really hope he finds a home somewhere else but think it is extremely unlikely in the CHL.

I'm glad there will be some scoring help coming but, man, have they ever made a mess of the OA situation this season.
That is 2 years in a row we have made OA situation much more difficult then it had to be.

WillardJFredricks

May 7, 2004
Yes I agree that is kind of what I said in my post. Really hope he finds a home somewhere else but think it is extremely unlikely in the CHL.

That is 2 years in a row we have made OA situation much more difficult then it had to be.
Maybe Mike Oke has been watching Michael Scott in The Office "I'm going to make this way more difficult than it needs to be."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad