Peterborough Petes 2024 - 25 Season Thread, Part I

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
I agree McIntyre works very hard and is physical. I wish we didn't have to get rid of him but it appears this was our only way to upgrade. I know u despise the Petes and only show love to McIntyre because he is a former general but Chase Lefebvre is always working just as hard or harder then McIntyre and is a better skater and more offensive upside. Honestly the guy never stops skating and never takes a shift off. Love seeing it from a guy who was a question if he would ever play in the OHL. Wish McIntyre well and really hope it is possible he finds a home elsewhere in the CHL.
Works hard and physical unfortunately OA’s need to be able to produce points as a forward. He also wouldn’t be a OA on any other team in the league he would be a good Junior A player. I see him similar as Nathan Poole high ohl draft pick but not good enough to stick as a OA in the league but a very good Junior A player he’ll have lots of interest if he decides to go that route

Reactions: Section5Petes

HabsPetes119

Sep 22, 2024
Works hard and physical unfortunately OA’s need to be able to produce points as a forward. He also wouldn’t be a OA on any other team in the league he would be a good Junior A player. I see him similar as Nathan Poole high ohl draft pick but not good enough to stick as a OA in the league but a very good Junior A player he’ll have lots of interest if he decides to go that route
Yes I agree that is kind of what I said in my post. Really hope he finds a home somewhere else but think it is extremely unlikely in the CHL.

I'm glad there will be some scoring help coming but, man, have they ever made a mess of the OA situation this season.
That is 2 years in a row we have made OA situation much more difficult then it had to be.

Reactions: Section5Petes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad