Perron suspended 6 games for crosscheck to the face on Zub - Mod warning Post #590

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Should easily be 3-5 games, if he had a history it would be even longer.

I understand why Perron was heated, but that’s downright unacceptable behavior. Larkin got hurt by a freak accident and Perron went after someone who wasn’t even involved in it.
Super easy to say that after your third rewatch of the replay.

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI

I understand why Perron was heated, but that’s downright unacceptable behavior. Larkin got hurt by a freak accident and Perron went after someone who wasn’t even involved in it.

Definitely unacceptable and give him the boot. But the Joseph to Larkins face was no freak accident.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
Other angle:

I'm completely shocked Zub is still in the game, and the concussion spotters haven't taken him out. Especially considering he already had a concussion last month.

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Hopefully 4-5..Complete blockhead.
He has no idea what happened, sees a guy standing over his captain which if he had payed even a little attention he would have realised that Zub was trying to help Larkin, and just launches a crosscheck into his face after the whistle is blown, the puck isnt there, its not like he is trying to make any type of hockey play, there are no circumstances that could help lessen the suspension.

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018

"freak accident"...Right.
Perron got what he deserved,

Joseph and Kelly, not so much.

But hey, Detroit VS Everybody. We're used to it.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Other angle:

I'm completely shocked Zub is still in the game, and the concussion spotters haven't taken him out. Especially considering he already had a concussion last month.

Sens doctors aren't exactly the best

SimonEdvinssonAtSix

It's possible to commit no mistakes and still lose
Nov 2, 2018
I'm looking for the headshot to Larkin. He got a shove to the back of the head and then fell awkwardly into the other player. The hit to the back of the head didn't look hard enough for a knockout shot, but the way he fell into #27 appears to be what caused the injury?

Joseph hits Larkin in the head, as Larkin is going down Kelly buttends him in the jaw. You can see it at the 4-5 second mark in the OP video. Keep your eye on 27, he is the one who knocked Larkin out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad