GDT: Perds @ Abes | 4pm MT | High Effort Emergency GDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
If georgiev lasts till next season I'll be shocked. The team has to be sick of his shit by now

If he was a good teammate, people would be more tolerable of his shit performances.

He allowed another stinker, gets a misconduct, gets pulled and doesn’t even acknowledge Annunen.

As a goalie, I f***ing hate that shit. You can go f*** yourself. It’s the two of us against the world and if we don’t have each other then we have nothing.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
If he was a good teammate, people would be more tolerable of his shit performances.

He allowed another stinker, gets a misconduct, gets pulled and doesn’t even acknowledge Annunen.

As a goalie, I f***ing hate that shit. You can go f*** yourself. It’s the two of us against the world and if we don’t have each other then we have nothing.

Ully and Sway have the right idea

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Let’s go win a Cup with Justus and then find a good 1A/1B guy to platoon him with next season (when there will be more of a book on him)

It's awesome to see Justus playing well and the board rallying around him. For the last couple years he's gotten a lot of unjust hate and lost faith. Would be amazing if he backed the team to a cup win.

Annunen is part of the Duchy trade legacy.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

I'll defend him on that one. Annunen was sitting with his back turned while putting his equipment on and Georgiev gave him a little pat on the (fat) ass before skating off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad