GDT: | Pens vs Sabres | Dec 10th 1900hrs | RoboPen save us!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What is higher?

• Penguins goals scored tonight

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Thompsons goals scored tonight

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Skinners suspension (suck it wanker)

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
i don't know what's more unbelievable: that Kristopher Letang is playing tonight or that there are people trying to seriously argue that slashing a player deserves a check to the face. I'm flabbergasted. Flummoxed. I'm distraught. I'm distraught. I'm inconsolable. I'm beside myself. This is a travesty, unbelievable. The worst thing to happen to humanity this decade.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Good first. Buffalo's PP looks good which we all knew. And they weren't just gonna roll over and die 2-0.

Pens gotta keep playing.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Who is sitting with Poehling back?
The fact you ask is like…..

giphy.gif

It’s 100% Heinen.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
No doubt Letang's return has these guys jumping for the first 20....

Keep it up boys, 40 to go.

Letang has a stroke: the boys play well for him.

Letang comes back: the boys play well for him.

I know it's a bit risky and some might whine about it being insensitive, but clearly Letang needs to have a stroke every other game.

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
i don't know what's more unbelievable: that Kristopher Letang is playing tonight or that there are people trying to seriously argue that slashing a player deserves a check to the face. I'm flabbergasted. Flummoxed. I'm distraught. I'm distraught. I'm inconsolable. I'm beside myself. This is a travesty, unbelievable. The worst thing to happen to humanity this decade.
We need to get you a new thesaurus.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh

I know it's a bit risky and some might whine about it being insensitive, but clearly Letang needs to have a stroke every other game.
hey cappy, what have you done to kirk?

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009

:eek3:

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I hope someone offersheets Dahlin. I’m sick of watching that guy already. He’s going to be a pain in the ass for us if he stays in the division.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad