GDT: | Pens vs Sabres | Dec 10th 1900hrs | RoboPen save us!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What is higher?

• Penguins goals scored tonight

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Thompsons goals scored tonight

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Skinners suspension (suck it wanker)

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Gotta feeling that all those failed chances from the sabres are gonna bite them in the ass.

We're gonna throw one on net and it'll go in

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Who was saying we needed to play 60 min? Lol…this period is looking a lot like the first period from yesterday’s game

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
I’m sure I’m not the first one to make this observation, but having Wayne Gretzky in a sports gambling commercial is shockingly bad optics even by the NHL’s standards

Reactions: Beau Knows

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
but not everyone would get so fast to that pack and it was just an extension and at least give you a chance...I wish others would be as agressive
The best thing about him is that he draws penalties with plays like that and it’s not like he’s playing on the fourth line 10 min a night because he’s some great offensive talent…he does his job and he knows his role

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Would be sick if we can get another PP with our revamped unit and ice this away.
You know it would take a lot though, since we're in the lead and it's the 3rd.

the third period is going to make me so nervous up two goals lol…if they lay back, or if they make some stupid pinches, I may have to shut the game off lol

• Haha
Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad