GDT: | Pens vs Rangers | March 18th 1800hrs MST | Here we go again

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
If old ownership was still here, I might have believed that a change would of happened. The fact that Sullivan was immedatiely given a retirement contract by FSG doesn't give me any hope at all.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I miss JR
One thing you can be sure of, he wouldn't be sitting on his old ass watching this garbage without some heads rolling.

Whether they were good or bad, he would've been making moves during the season when we looked like warmed over shit the other 5-7 insipid losing runs we were on.

Then again, "reacquire Bonino" seems like a move pulled straight from the JR playbook.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I think a coaching change was needed in the summer for that. It's not about one or two players changing. That could maybe change a few results and we'd squeak into the playoffs.
There's something wrong with the culture this year. They are flat in like 33% of the games.
While Boston deserves a ton of credit, look at their cap situation and how many lovely contracts they have.

In your position I'd just avoid spoilers and torrent games when you get home the next day. No need to destroy your sleep schedule.

Boston has a ton of bad contracts lol. They are paying someone making 3 mil to sit in the minors.

Here's the thing about Boston. They don't give a shit about benching bad players.

Our coach has Dumo and Carter playing essential roles.

Goodleaf

Love a good stick.
Nov 15, 2010
I'm sure a guy like Bruce would 100% take a 3 month contract to finish the year out and evaluate after that.

It's pointless to discuss, though. Sullivan's next contract still hasn't even kicked in yet. Sully 4 life.
I hope he doesnt, just so Vancouver can keep paying 3 head coaches.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Honestly the fact that Carter is still trotting out and getting Powerplay time. This team deserves these slaps.

Time for the owners and season ticket holders to wake up. This coach has reached an all time low, one I didn't think was attainable.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Should be Bruce Boudreau. At least he would of dropped about fifty F bombs after the 1st period tonight. Velluci and Todd can't do anything with the team.
Yea, even though his player usage is pretty brutal sometimes he'd be way more entertaining at least and change the vibes.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So Petts is out most likely lol…Reirden is gonna have to suit up for our D at some point we have that many injuries…f**k me

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Honestly the fact that Carter is still trotting out and getting Powerplay time. This team deserves these slaps.

Time for the owners and season ticket holders to wake up. This coach has reached an all time low, one I didn't think was attainable.
They've had like four rock bottom moments this season alone. Any one of them might normally get a coach fired. But not here...

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
That feeling when I’d rather watch the Pirates…
If they just fixed their fielding vs last year, in telling you, they can be entertaining this year

b9e09107-0bc9-43e2-b28e-5c68b1baa372-png.671189

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
So Petts is out most likely lol…Reirden is gonna have to suit up for our D at some point we have that many injuries…f**k me
It's just so unlucky man... I can't believe the oldest team in history is getting injured here down the stretch..

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

since70

Sep 27, 2016
Hard to believe there isn't a player on this team that won't walk in to Sullivan's office and say WTF are you doing? Put people in a position to succeed ahole

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Grunching, but is it to late tank? Geno’s gotta hammy, Sid’s neck is acting up…probably should shut them down for the rest of the year.

Reactions: Turin

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's just so unlucky man... I can't believe the oldest team in history is getting injured here down the stretch..
And it’s not even our oldest players! And Carter and Dumo can’t even take a f**king puck to the knee to help the team out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad