GDT: Pens vs Oilers 1900hrs EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Sure but its starts with him
It 100% starts With Sullivan. He's destroyed this roster for years with his usage and "system" and blokes blaming the Gms don't get that when you get a player that should work and the coach f***s it, there's nothing you can do to fix a bad coach when you've tried to fix the roster 7yrs in a role with the same tit behind the bench f***ing it up.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
We already got shutout by Philip f***ing Grubaur, now some obsure jackhole I didnt even know was a real person looks like prime Martin Broduer.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The biggest fix Dubas can make will be the one FSG won't let him make.
Meh. I've seen no indication that Dubas even thinks Sullivan is a problem.

They think everyone but Sullivan is the problem. Hell at this point I think Dubas and FSG would blame Crosby before pointing the finger at Sully.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Getting rekt I see...good! 1-3 road trip? should have been 0-4.
Sad thing is they’ve outplayed the other team in 3 of the 4 games. This one they gave up before it even started but that can be expected considering what happened last night.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
"Sidney Crosby is too good, there's no way this team could ever tank hard until he retires"

lol

Reactions: Andy99

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Personally not a fan of Zendaya but I liked the first and the second is definitely better. It's meatier for the story.
She won an Emmy for outstanding lead actress twice now for Euphoria.

I find her acting pretty genuine and heartfelt. Good range/toolbox.
MJ is just not a good role to judge her for. She needs to be allowed to spread her wings.
Still only 27. At 35 she should be highly respected at this rate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad