GDT: Pens vs Oilers 1900hrs EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Although let's not forget how this is also affecting Sid, now that he doesn't have Jake and it's been longer, 0 goals, 3 assists, -2, in the last 3 games. Geno in the same span, -1 and 1 assist. Sullivan method really does work. It shuts everything down.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
EK, great pinch man.

I hate Mike Sullivan but the idea that you don't coach Karlsson, you just figure out how to use him, is why there was next to 0 market for his services this summer. Net negative in a lot of situations.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Better than #1? About to go with brother in a few days.
It's as good, which I mean the first is amazing and as a fan of the novels, it's done it's job. Villeneuve is at his Blade Runner 2049 best with both movies.

I'm not sure if he's going to just stop at 3. But so far just three on the books for DV and the franchise
Edit: Disney should be embarrassed with the shit they've done to Star Wars, Dune embarrasses that entire franchise post Disney.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
It's as good, which I mean the first is amazing and as a fan of the novels, it's done it's job. Villeneuve is at his Blade Runner 2049 best with both movies.

I'm not sure if he's going to just stop at 3. But so far just three on the books for DV and the franchise.
Good to hear. It's hard to trust those early IMDB ratings. They're inflated.
Takes time to settle at the norm.

I wasn't a huge fan of Dune 1. Thought it was an above average sci-fi, but not much more than that.
So I'm hoping I like this better. More Zendeya this time would be nice. She's excellent.

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020

I'm not sure if he's going to just stop at 3. But so far just three on the books for DV and the franchise
Edit: Disney should be embarrassed with the shit they've done to Star Wars, Dune embarrasses that entire franchise post Disney.
Dont forget what they've done with Marvel as of late, its all unwatchable f***ing trash now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad