Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Leafs | win | March of the Penguins

Who is currently more useless?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
He deserved a few more minutes but the coach would rather play Rust and Carter apparently lol

Sid with 5 more minutes than Geno…wow
I think both he and Sid are both better off playing closer to 15 minutes than 20. Keeping McCaan would be a godsend for this team right about now.

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
A pretty solid game vs a very good Toronto team.

Desmith was very on point and Geno, Zucker & Rakell dangerous. McGinn is doing better than usual for these past few games, and Guentzel saying I'll do it myself.... Rust being Rusty.

L2 outplayed L1 by a comical degree in every facet of the game.

Maybe there's diminishing returns, but at this point I trust Zuck-Malkin-Raks over GCR.

Also CDS was good of course.

L2 didn't have to match up vs the Mathews line.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018

Desmith was very on point and Geno, Zucker & Rakell dangerous. McGinn is doing better than usual for these past few games, and Guentzel saying I'll do it myself.... Rust being Rusty.

Toronto reminds me of late Byslma Penguins. A bunch of talent but clearly not enough cohesion or jam to do anything with it. I ain't that impressed.

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
If you look at the standings, it seems that pretty much every old team isn’t very good (besides Vegas) and every young team sucks except for Detroit and NJ. Just something I thought was interesting when looking at the ten youngest and oldest teams.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Eh, the way this coach talks up GCR you'd think the other side would be the ones quaking in their boots.

GCR is flawed and played out. Maybe we shouldn't disrupt a L2 that is clicking right now, but certainly we should be altering the playing time. For that matter playing L3 and L4 more vs. GCR. They both looked pretty good tonight.

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
DeSmith looks a lot better his last 2 starts. That one game he looked completely lost. He wasn’t tracking the puck well at all.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I thought Dumo had one of his strongest efforts of the season. Petry was quite good too.

Didn't love Letang this game, though he wasn't terrible.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Could have only afforded him for the Seattle inaugural year. Now he makes 5mil through 2026-27.
Think a lot of people here wouldn't like that price tag, considering he ghosts the playoffs. I'm kinda on the fence.
McCann isn't worth 5M on this team. On the Kraken where he's featured? Sure.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
If you look at the standings, it seems that pretty much every old team isn’t very good (besides Vegas) and every young team sucks except for Detroit and NJ. Just something I thought was interesting when looking at the ten youngest and oldest teams.
Cassidy is working wonders out there in Vegas. What a turnaround, and with a goalie pairing everyone expected to tank them.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Felt this way last year too, but I would like our chances vs Toronto in a series. Would probably prefer that matchup over anyone else. I like our energy levels against them and we outwork them on the walls a lot.
This is especially the case now with their goaltending. Not to mention their mental fragility in elimination games.

reino

Jul 20, 2019
I don't care who Crosby's line played against they looked absolutely shit. Coach should be recognize when other players are playing much better.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

geno against Mathews 4:22 minutes Corsi 100% (7:0) Sid 7:58 15.38 CF% (2:11)

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Is ZAR their Craig Adams?
1668223739816.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad