• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
745adb64-3fcf-490a-aa44-5e2009f09ad3_text.gif

Two games in a row!?!?! Pens are marching now boys and girls.

walking-emperor-penguin-migration.gif

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
GCR is bombproof even though they leak odd man rushes and get hemmed in the zone. Rakell is lost on L2 but nothing will convince Sullivan. Then we f*** around for two minutes on the empty net because GCR and Carter are the only players who can play at the end of games, apparently. I have no idea why Malkin resigned here.

The team is inconsistent and that's on them but this team isn't going anywhere with this coach.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
CDS was solid tonight. more than solid.
The D was solid, although I have issues with letang and Dumo, all in all solid. Petts good, and Petry now string two very good games, that could bereally critical for this team. L1 was really bad, could not do anything could not even cycle, L2 was really good, Geno is in the right place, and I like how he has a little bit of chemistry with Zucker now...loved McGinn, and 4th line is OK...PP still stinks and should be fireable offense....
Sid and Jake must turn around at some point

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Rust and Dumo are worthless…I really can’t explain why he’s still on L1, and not Rakell…

we were good 5 on 5 and defensively and happy to see that…

PP smells putrid…but let’s not make any changes there either…PP is not dangerous at all

tired of the coach

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
They are?

Sullivan preaches accountability but doesn't reward players who play well. L2 killed it all night and GCR sucked but L2 doesn't get a second of EN timw
Yes. I definitely trust Jake and Sid in EN situations. Maybe not Rust.

They do well at clearing the zone, pressuring the point men and are patient with possession in finishing it off. I would put Rakell out there over Rust I guess, optimally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad