Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Isles | Loss | Throwing away points to our rivals

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
He wasn't good.

But it wasn't really his fault. Penguins sucked ass basically immediately after they scored goal 3.
I have no words for how bad we are. How do you even fix the team? firing the coach is out of the question, he's apparently above the team. Blow them up I guess.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
They keep finding ways to piss away leads/points, even when they mostly play well.

Frustrating.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
DeSieve is now 10-16 on the year.

If you had to sum up his performance this year, in one word it would be inconsistent.

Because the same shitty defensemen, play the same shitty defensive structure game in and game out.

It just leaves you wondering what CDS performance will you get.....

Will it be the Feb 14 Shark performance or the Feb 7 brilliant game against the Avs?

Or will it be the Jan 28 shitty performance against the Sharks or the Jan 24 shittier game against the Panthers?

If Jarry is out longer term, and they keep riding DeSieve, you can kiss the playoff birth goodbye this year.

Maybe that's what this team needs.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
I have no words for how bad we are. How do you even fix the team? firing the coach is out of the question, he's apparently above the team. Blow them up I guess.
yes to blow it up, been saying it for a while, cause even if we by miracle squeeze in 7th or 8th, we ain't winning shit against the bruins or cannes. Trade all UFA to be and get assets back

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad