Salary Cap: Pens Summer Salary Thread: We Hayes Dubas's offseason moves so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Sid’s just finishing up The Wolf of Wall Street before making the announcement.

1723057139606.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Tasty Biscuits

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Watching all the Sid videos getting posted for his birthday. Forgot that he would wear #9 sometimes.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
If Sullivan 2024 was the same Sullivan as Sullivan 2016, we wouldn't be complaining about Sullivan 2024.

Sullivan changed. He's no longer Sullivan 2016 or 2017. That's the problem.

Exact same thing happened with Bylsma.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
When I saw Sullivan, Lemieux, and the entire front office at the Yellowstone Club, I told myself that if I got the chance to talk to Sullivan, I was going to thank him restoring composure and accountability to the team. So yeah, if he was the exact same coach as 2016, I think I'd be happier.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
When I saw Sullivan, Lemieux, and the entire front office at the Yellowstone Club, I told myself that if I got the chance to talk to Sullivan, I was going to thank him restoring composure and accountability to the team. So yeah, if he was the exact same coach as 2016, I think I'd be happier.

Our roster isn’t as good so I feel like there’d be complaining no matter what.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
My specific complaint with Sullivan is the same as it has been. In this sport, coaches are hired to be fired. We have been unsuccessful as of late. Why must we act like he is above the results? Sullivan's system, treatment of players yada yada I get why people care. I just don't. Why must the org act like they have a crucially important coach when we aren't winning?

Oh also, the powerplay is trash, which should result in more firings.

I respect everyone's bottoms up tirades about the treatment of Sam Poulin or Brayden Yager or preemptive ellipses....about Pomomarwhatever but I look at Sullivan from a top down lens. Your team misses the playoffs, you fire the coach. That is how this sport works.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
It's funny that Sid hasn't signed yet. But hey the core is supposedly really happy with the coaches and what not right? Lol. For it to take even this long is a little alarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad