Salary Cap: Pens Summer Salary Thread: We Hayes Dubas's offseason moves so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
People already shitting bricks because it’s like 9:38 am EST on 8/7 and Sid hasn’t signed yet lol…

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
People already shitting bricks because it’s like 9:38 am EST on 8/7 and Sid hasn’t signed yet lol…
Well he can't sign at 8:70 AM or PM.

Also, I just checked and last time (12 year contract signing) the articles came around noon, so we have another hour or so before people can panic again.

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Because stupid people are still legally allowed to breed enabling them to create the next generation of pants-on-head stupider bastard spawn to counter act them.
Idiocracy was a documentary, not a comedy.

I hate thinking about human reproduction. There's absolutely NO middle ground. It's Idiocracy or Hitler. There's just no good way to end the sentence, "Well, wait, let's think about this for a second..."

Last edited:

The Great Mighty Poo

I don't like you either.
Feb 21, 2020
Idiocracy was a documentary, not a comedy.

I hate thinking about human reproduction. There's absolutely NO middle ground. It's Idicracy or Hitler. There's just no good way to end the sentence, "Well, wait, let's think about this for a second..."
The number one show was called "Ow! My Balls!", and the number one movie in the country was called "ASS".

Reactions: SEALBound

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
The number one show was called "Ow! My Balls!", and the number one movie in the country was called "ASS".
Not like current shows are much better.
When I learned that a significant portion of human beings can not create a mental picture, have an inner dialogue, or do self reflection... It explained a lot.

I'm a dumb ass moron who is cynical and an jerk. But at least I can recognize that.
Yeah, the lack of inner monolog and imagery was bonkers to me as well, but it actually explained a lot of the behaviors I would see. I'm actually a big fan of the NPC theory. I've met and talked to several people who leave me saying, "The lights are on, but no one is home. They are dead behind those eyes."

Reactions: BusinessGoose

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Why are yall talking like you may not be part of these below average or less intelligent or “NPC” groups?

We all post here. Odds are significant we fall into one of those buckets :laugh::laugh:
Well, technically, an NPC wouldn't have the capacity to think about whether or not they are an NPC. The concept wouldn't mean anything to them. It would be like asking my GSD about current political affairs. She would have no capacity to understand such things. She would bork and want to play fetch or get a treat.

But you're right that some people who post here would likely be NPCs. I would tend to think that the people who come here and post with the same programmed thoughts fall into that category.

Dear lord, it really is summer, isn't it? :laugh:

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Why are yall talking like you may not be part of these below average or less intelligent or “NPC” groups?

We all post here. Odds are significant we fall into one of those buckets :laugh::laugh:
I'm not here to defend HFPens as some sort of hockey mad Mensa alternative, but most of us can read and write full sentences.

• Haha

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Well, technically, an NPC wouldn't have the capacity to think about whether or not they are an NPC. The concept wouldn't mean anything to them. It would be like asking my GSD about current political affairs. She would have no capacity to understand such things. She would bork and want to play fetch or get a treat.

But you're right that some people who post here would likely be NPCs. I would tend to think that the people who come here and post with the same programmed thoughts fall into that category.

Dear lord, it really is summer, isn't it? :laugh:

I'm not here to defend HFPens as some sort of hockey mad Mensa alternative, but most of us can read and write full sentences.
I’m just saying if they found a way to accurately test the world’s IQ, I’m not so sure I’m above average or above the median. I feel as if my gambling record and decision making is not reflective of an intelligent person.

Reactions: Sideline
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad