GDT: Pens @ Leafs 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave92

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2019
OEL, Nylander
McDavid 0pts, -2 in the first game. What a joke! Almost like no single player can score in every game.

Matthews & Marner need to be better, but they also don't have a single goal against so it's not like they've been atrocious or something.
Matthews has 1 goal in his past 10 games and Mcdavid just won playoff MVP. What a great comparison.

Reactions: supermann_98

Darcy Tucker

My Name is Bob
Mar 23, 2008
Vaughan, Ontario
20240829_113650~3.jpg

RIP Johnny Gaudreau .

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Every thread I see endless Timmins hate... and I don't get it. As a guy who has played a handful of NHL games in the last 2 years he's not gonna set the world on fire, but Benoit and McCabe's positional and puck handling gaffes are still more noticeable to me

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Every thread I see endless Timmins hate... and I don't get it. As a guy who has played a handful of NHL games in the last 2 years he's not gonna set the world on fire, but Benoit and McCabe's positional and puck handling gaffes are still more noticeable to me
McCabe has been rock solid to start the season, dunno what you're talking about. Benoit isn't a great puck mover but that's also not the purpose he serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad