Post-Game Talk: Pens/Flames

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
1729658138779.png

metalan2

May 30, 2008
That's it for me. This is the last straw. Seen this game 800x in the past 5 years.

Sully is the worst coach in the league. Enough with Ned and just roll with Blomquist and Jarry.

It's reaaaaaallllly hard to lose that game. Really, really, really hard. You have to almost purposely lose to lose that one. And the worst part is WE LOSE THAT GAME 100/100 times.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
So far Glass, Hayes are fine. Gryz and Beau are washed and not good anymore. Graves is a bottom pair dman and neither Letang nor Karlsson can play D. Dubas deserves some criticism here. His low risk bets mostly, unsurprisingly, aren't good.

Quinn hasn't changed anything fundamental at all about the approach to defense.

They still lose in the same ways every time.

Sullivan has been here almost twice as long as Bylsma.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Lusers always find a way to lose and holy f*** this team is a bunch of f***ing losers.

Sid needs to get his head out of his ass.
D has to be better
Ned let in too many stinkers

Blowing 2 f***ing leads in the 3rd.

Sully is a f***ing loser.

I hate this f***ing team.

Reactions: Pancakes

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
How the veterans and coach executed the penguins chances of winning this game with 3 minutes left and throughout OT was especially inspiring.

They need to be a lottery team.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Has a less likeable team ever existed?

I’m 87’s biggest fan, but seriously Sid, f*** you forever for deliberately throwing away any chance at an interesting twilight by resigning with this utter shithole team…only to play with ZERO interest. Just retire dude.
Crosby has been more consistently excellent for longer than almost everyone in NHL history. I'm confident he finds his stride.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
giphy.gif

Lol, f*** Sullivan. I’ll take that a day before my bday.

Kirkland just showed up like…
1FxtW5k.jpeg

• Ned had a pretty decent game, but didn’t really face a lot of shots, I know one he would have wanted back, but otherwise, he wasn’t the problem really.
  • Lines still suck ass.
  • Rust scored a goal sure, but his play otherwise is just brain dead stupidity.
  • Sid is still all over the place right now.
  • I don’t know if this team will win the next two either, Oilers look like they’re just waiting for that game to explode and the Canucks are weird, either Lankinen plays well or it’ll be that one win Dipshit Sullivan gets on the western Canada swing. Which is fine, I’d be happy to see a Win even though I want to see this wanker fired.

Crosby has been more consistently excellent for longer than almost everyone in NHL history. I'm confident he finds his stride.
It’s funny how much shit Malkin got heaped on him last season when he was off his game. Funny, that.

Reactions: Darren McCord

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
+Bottom 6

-Rust aside from his goal
-87 and 58. WTF guys. This was a terrible Crosby performance. Pucks to the opposition with regularity and no chances of value at even strength.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
So far Glass, Hayes are fine. Gryz and Beau are washed and not good anymore. Graves is a bottom pair dman and neither Letang nor Karlsson can play D. Dubas deserves some criticism here. His low risk bets mostly, unsurprisingly, aren't good.

Quinn hasn't changed anything fundamental at all about the approach to defense.

They still lose in the same ways every time.

Sullivan has been here almost twice as long as Bylsma.
After the road trip the pens should move Hayes or Glass to the third line, and bench Beauvillier. I'd play Lizotte and Acciari together on the fourth line the next home game.

Reactions: Turin

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
The team is not one unit. And that is only a system base issue. Malkin, Crosby, Karlsson, but them on any other team right now and they will dominate. The pens are getting bottom scoring on a regular basis more than our top six. 100% system based. No one on the team played terrible to be honest.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
The Pens have accomplished nothing in the league in 7 years, just a single playoff win. And they’re blowing games like this regularly. It honestly feels like the winning culture built over the years is already gone and the rebuild hasn’t even started in earnest.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California

If we're being honest the ride fully stopped here even if JR was 80% scary.
The penguins should of made Patrik Allvin the permanent GM after Rutherford resigned instead of Hextall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad