GDT: Pens at Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Win in Pepsi Center, Madison Square Garden, this, and what else?

I think I got most of them I'm just curious since my memory isn't as good as some of you guys.

Won at Xcel Energy Center (Minnesota) for 1st time since 2001 and only the 2nd time ever, won at Dallas for just the 2nd time, swept Florida for the first time ever (I think, I know they used to give us problems even when they sucked), won 4 out of 5 on the February road trip, had the best February ever.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Won at Xcel Energy Center (Minnesota) for 1st time since 2001 and only the 2nd time ever, won at Dallas for just the 2nd time, swept Florida for the first time ever (I think, I know they used to give us problems even when they sucked), won 4 out of 5 on the February road trip, had the best February ever.
Thanks. You remember this stuff better than me for sure.

So many demons exorcised for the Canes this year.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Win in Pepsi Center, Madison Square Garden, this, and what else?

I think I got most of them I'm just curious since my memory isn't as good as some of you guys.

Don't forget Vancouver. We hadn't won there this millenneum.

Primetime8

Oct 10, 2014
Columbia, SC
Mrazek be like:

giphy.gif

So much talent. When his head is right...look out. iirc he dominated for the Red Wigs in a series. Would love to see me some of that.

Might have been vs TBL??

Correct. Stole game 1 and had a shutout in game 3. Was having a great game 4 until Luke Glending got hurt in the 3rd and the Triplets just took over. After that series I thought Petr was going to be a Vezina caliber goalie. He also won a Calder Cup as the #1 with Grand Rapids.

I used to be the Hurricanes and trade for Petr in NHL video games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad