GDT: Pens at Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mathios

May 20, 2017
The feeling I had watching Mrazek make that last save is something i can't describe and possibly never felt before.
I've been thinking about this for a month or so and i am definitely going to start saving some money for a trip to the US, try to get at least 3~4 canes games next season.
This is pretty cheesy but i'm ecstatic right now and needed to say something. Thank you canes hfboards for the laughs, and thank you canes for everything.

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I was at the game. I'll be honest, I thought it was over when Pens scored their 2nd.
But my goodness, what a game. Mrazek stood on his head again.

Honest question. Have Canes ever in the history of their franchise had a season with such a consistent and reliable goaltending from both goalies.
I honestly can't remember. Even 05-06 with Ward and Gerber wasn't consistently this good. We've also had Irbe, but he never had a solid #2, and I wasn't around to watch Whalers.

If at the end of the day Canes are in playoff, the goalies will be #1 reason

dmonk

doughberle
Feb 13, 2007
Raleigh, NC
The feeling I had watching Mrazek make that last save is something i can't describe and possibly never felt before.
I've been thinking about this for a month or so and i am definitely going to start saving some money for a trip to the US, try to get at least 3~4 canes games next season.
This is pretty cheesy but i'm ecstatic right now and needed to say something. Thank you canes hfboards for the laughs, and thank you canes for everything.

If you make it here, I'll buy you all the beer you can drink.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I was at the game. I'll be honest, I thought it was over when Pens scored their 2nd.
But my goodness, what a game. Mrazek stood on his head again.

Honest question. Have Canes ever in the history of their franchise had a season with such a consistent and reliable goaltending from both goalies.
I honestly can't remember. Even 05-06 with Ward and Gerber wasn't consistently this good. We've also had Irbe, but he never had a solid #2, and I wasn't around to watch Whalers.

If at the end of the day Canes are in playoff, the goalies will be #1 reason

Irbe and Weekes were lights out in 01-02.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
If you think that is bad, take a look at the Pens board. They're whining about how difficult it is to follow their team of chokers
I've been saying they're the most entitled fanbase for a long time now.

Lectured us about how Rutherford was a misunderstood genius held back by budget (nevermind his horrible signings and dumpster diving). Now want him fired and credit his genius to f***ing Botterill.

Claimed Sullivan was the greatest coach ever, now want him fired. Even wanted him fired at times during their Cup winning seasons.

Just a delusional, entitled fanbase. One of the worst in all sports. Make me sick.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Big f***ing win! The boys realized that No mess around March was still in session so they buckled down and came out strong in victory just like downtown Durham bridge.

This was needed, Montreal won tonight and right now Calgary is up 2 on the Jackets. Just keep taking care of own business.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad