Salary Cap: Pens '24-'25 Salary Thread: The Crosbicles Volume XIX

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
With each passing game, the argument that Bylsma is a better coach than Sullivan gets more and more convincing. I'm pretty much sold at this point.

Sullivan had higher highs, but I'm giving the nod to DB for the overall.
I don't believe we would have missed the playoffs the last 2 years under him. Nor do I think he'd be 3-5-1 here right now, with the 31st ranked defense and Sid dormant.

This is just trash coaching.
DBs doing better with Seattle.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
With each passing game, the argument that Bylsma is a better coach than Sullivan gets more and more convincing. I'm pretty much sold at this point.

Sullivan had higher highs, but I'm giving the nod to DB for the overall.
I don't believe we would have missed the playoffs the last 2 years under him. Nor do I think he'd be 3-5-1 here right now, with the 31st ranked defense and Sid dormant.

This is just trash coaching.
DBs doing better with Seattle.
I don't see the need for the comparison, at this point Sullivan is past his best before date.

In my mind that's all there is to it.

The alternative is what?

The team is already 26th out of 32, the bottom has already come.

Honour Over Glory

Blomqvist for Vezina + ROTY
Jan 30, 2012
Yeah. How does Jarry avoid waivers here?

Not like anyone would have claimed him. Not even Colorado is that desperate.
They can send him on a conditioning loan for 14 consecutive days, still counts against the cap etc.

Teams have done it before, it's not new. It doesn't always end up being because of a return from an injury.

Best decision management has made since buying out JJ

Edit: I want to see what happens if Jarry absolutely shits the bed during this "conditioning stint"
I think 14 days away from the shit goalie coach and with a better one wbs and some games might do him a lot of good. Hopefully enough to come back up, win a bunch and be easier to trade.

Or did you lot want this to fail to bitch about another thing like we don't have enough to be angry about?

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Imagine needing a conditioning stint 8 or so games into the season. That's like coming back to work from a month PTO and then asking for a couple days off

I'm hoping I witness the blowout loss that ended Mike Sullivan's long term romance with FSG and got his ass fired.

If only the canucks arena wasn't garbage I'd at least be able to enjoy it at a nice venue.

It should be like that (Fla Panthers?) coach who got fired after the game with the pics of the opposing (Canes?) teams equipment managers loading his bags into a car to the airport

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad