Salary Cap: Pens 2024 Summer Thread: "Thus, knocking us out of these superior numbers when we emerge! Mr. President, we must not allow a non-playoff bound gap!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
This is a trick question. Young draftees don't play on this team at all.
Well all they have to do is beat out half a dozen overpaid vets with term on their contracts and trade clauses in a completely fair and honest open competition come training camp/pre-season. Whaddaya mean? :laugh:

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Whatever. We shouldn't worry. We have David "Norris Unlocker" Quinn, now.

“David Quinn brings a wealth of coaching and developmental experience across the highest levels of professional and international hockey. Quinn has a long track record of helping elite defensemen reach their full potential, and we look forward to the impact he can make on our defensive group and our entire program. Coach Quinn’s experience, character, energy and enthusiasm make him a great fit for Coach Sullivan’s coaching staff.”

- Kyle 'Kindergarten' Dubas

• Haha
Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Well all they have to do is beat out half a dozen overpaid vets with term on their contracts and trade clauses in a completely fair and honest open competition come training camp/pre-season. Whaddaya mean? :laugh:

"Dubas is only bringing these guys in for AHL depth"

Some of you go ahead and CTRL+C this right now for later. Save yourself some time.

Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
“David Quinn brings a wealth of coaching and developmental experience across the highest levels of professional and international hockey. Quinn has a long track record of helping elite defensemen reach their full potential, and we look forward to the impact he can make on our defensive group and our entire program. Coach Quinn’s experience, character, energy and enthusiasm make him a great fit for Coach Sullivan’s coaching staff.”

- Kyle 'Kindergarten' Dubas

It would be a lot cooler if this team just stopped giving a f*** in words and not just actions and said "Yeah he's Mike's boy and from Boston. That's it. That's the reason. Kobra Kyle out."

I could almost respect that.

Whoa. I have my issues with Stammer but that's nuts.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
The NHL thinks it’s the NBA or NFL with how much hype they try to manufacture at the draft.

When only a couple guys will even step into the NHL immediately and the vast majority of first round picks will be somewhere between above average NHLers to journeymen it’s just not worth all this. It mostly just sets fans and the prospects up for disappointment.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
It would be a lot cooler if this team just stopped giving a f*** in words and not just actions and said "Yeah he's Mike's boy and from Boston. That's it. That's the reason. Kobra Kyle out."

I could almost respect that.

Whoa. I have my issues with Stammer but that's nuts.
1719610901222.jpeg

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I went to the draft in 2013 when the Pens took Jarry in the 2nd. Lame as shit, but at least it was fun to hear how much everybody f***ing reviled Bettman down to his core.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I think we're not giving enough credit to Dubas and his ability to bullshit in interviews and pressers, and basically steal tens of millions from braindead billionaire losers.

Sucks as a GM though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad