Salary Cap: Pens 2024 Summer Thread: "Thus, knocking us out of these superior numbers when we emerge! Mr. President, we must not allow a non-playoff bound gap!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Is Pittsburgh connected to anyone?

Rumored to be doing anything?

Is it Kindergarten Kyle's nap time? He seems sleepier than Sleepy.

Or is the Pens media just so bad, they have no information?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The sad reality is that this ownership/FO/coach are pretty much the norm for this league and for 20 years guys like Sid and Geno plastered up a whole lotta holes in the walls.

Ah well, hope some teams do some cool/idiotic shit tonight via trades, and hope some highly thought of draftees fall into this team's lap.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Hell, it’s not even coming from Friedman or the national media…just nothing…he needs to unload some contracts

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If Stamkos contract is really 8 years at $3M per, I don’t see how the market beats a total of $24M in new money…I doubt anyone will offer him 5 years at $5M…,maybe 3-4 years

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Now give me a Kindergarten Kyle.

1719612200047.jpeg

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California

I think either Smith or Eller will be moved today or tomorrow, and any other moves will happen starting on July 1st.

David Quinn officially coaching the Powerplay according to Sullivan.

Maybe Dubas is playing the long game to get us a top 5 pick next season?
Hell no. Go for a top three pick!

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
My expectation is that Dubas does nothing today, ends up doing a Smith deal tomorrow (for something like a 3rd) and doesn't make another trade of sending out a notably priced roster player, at least not until way later in the off-season.

I'm not expecting a Jarry trade at this point, but at the same time, I don't think Gibson ends up getting moved either. Curious to see who Detroit ends up with in net.

Nice

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
My expectation is that Dubas does nothing today, ends up doing a Smith deal tomorrow (for something like a 3rd) and doesn't make another trade of sending out a notably priced roster player, at least not until way later in the off-season.

I'm not expecting a Jarry trade at this point, but at the same time, I don't think Gibson ends up getting moved either. Curious to see who Detroit ends up with in net.

Nice

Doubt we even move Smith tbh. Maybe in the summer.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Should be interesting to see what Carolina does with Necas too. Getting Jarvis wrapped up, needing soooo many dmen, wanting to sign Guentzel, and having the Necas situation out there...that's a lot to manage.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
I'd do 2x8 or 3x7 for Stammer. Screw it. He scored 19 goals and 39 points on the power play last year. Only 2 dudes had more PPGs. That contribution on last year's squad puts the pens comfortably in the 3 seed. The whole Pens squad only scored 40 with a man advantage.

Reactions: wheelz87 and Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad