Salary Cap: Pens 2024 Summer Thread: "Thus, knocking us out of these superior numbers when we emerge! Mr. President, we must not allow a non-playoff bound gap!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
@Empoleon8771 did you end up getting tickets to this? If so, hows the experience live?

Spirit actually f***ed me over and I wasn't even able to fly to Vegas. They had my boarding information wrong and basically bullshitted me long enough saying "we can't fix it" for me to miss my flight.

The lesson I learned is don't fly with Spirit.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Spirit actually f***ed me over and I wasn't even able to fly to Vegas. They had my boarding information wrong and basically bullshitted me long enough saying "we can't fix it" for me to miss my flight.

The lesson I learned is don't fly with Spirit.
Rough. Did you get your tix directly through them or was it thru a travel site like Expedia/etc.?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Rough. Did you get your tix directly through them or was it thru a travel site like Expedia/etc.?

No it was directly through them. I was already running late when I was turned away by TSA because my boarding pass was wrong. When I went to the spirit desk, they literally said "if I try to fix it, you will miss your flight, just try to go back through TSA". Only for TSA to rightfully turn me away again and for me to miss my flight.

If I was more petty, I'd try to get that asshole who told me that fired

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
No it was directly through them. I was already running late when I was turned away by TSA because my boarding pass was wrong. When I went to the spirit desk, they literally said "if I try to fix it, you will miss your flight, just try to go back through TSA". Only for TSA to rightfully turn me away again and for me to miss my flight.

If I was more petty, I'd try to get that asshole who told me that fired
Condolences. I had a carry-on pricing issue with them once, but it was (I assume) due to a 3rd party booking. Live and learn, etc. w/e

Yeah I got back most of my money from the trip so it's not like the end of the world, I'm just more annoyed that I keep deciding to travel cheap when I know shit like this happens with crap airlines like Spirit :laugh:
Is there really anything that's not a crap airline when you're flying US domestic?

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Still loving the Capitals tripping over themselves this offseason so far.

Pass up Eiserman and Connely for a reach who doesn't skate well.

Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad