Recalled/Assigned: Penguins Send Chris Conner & Harry Z back to WBS (#43)

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Our forward call-ups are never going to be exciting given the prospects or lack there of at the position. :laugh:

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Whoever for?

It better not be to fill the position of 4th line RW in place of Engelland. Because Jeffrey should play.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I am completely confused by this. Either Harry Z is going down or Engelland is being removed from the 4th line RW spot.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
I'd imagine Engelland's getting benched.

hope is a better word i guess

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I am completely confused by this. Either Harry Z is going down or Engelland is being removed from the 4th line RW spot.

original

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Kunitz - Crosby - Dupuis
Jokinen - Malkin - Kobasew
Glass - Sutter - Adams
Connor/Jeffrey/Zolnierczyk/Engelland - Vitale - Zolnierczyk/Jeffrey/Engelland/Connor

It's so ugly.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
What's our roster number at? I count 23(not including Connor). Does this mean Bennett went on the IR?

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
What's our roster number at? I count 23. Does this mean Bennett went on the IR?

We're at 23 with Conner, which is fine. Neal being on the LTIR eliminates the cap issues with the recent call-ups.

Bennett is still listed as DTD.

Not crazy about this, but I'd rather have Conner take the ice against the Canucks than Engelland...but I'm still not sure why this is necessary unless Jeffrey is hurt/sick.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
We're at 23 with Conner, which is fine. Neal being on the LTIR eliminates the cap issues with the recent call-ups.

Bennett is still listed as DTD.

Not crazy about this, but I'd rather have Conner take the ice against the Canucks than Engelland...but I'm still not sure why this is necessary unless Jeffrey is hurt/sick.

Ah, 23 it is. I forgot Letang was still on IR.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
Last night after the game I went on the Baby Pens Stats page to see how Harrington, Dumoulin, Despres etc... were doing this early in the season and as soon as I saw the Michigan Oompa Loompa with 3 Goals I just knew Bylsma couldn't resist for long. :cry:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The only guy that suffers is Malkin when moves like this are made. You just know that midget is going to be on his wing.

Kunitz, Crosby, Dupuis
Jokinen, Malkin, Connor
Glass, Sutter, Adams
Harry, Jeffrey, Vitale

That's a depressing set of wingers.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

To be honest, Jeffrey didn't do much of anything the last couple games he was in. I know we like to look at players as "constants" in terms of who is and isn't deserving of a spot, but DJ has to be better than he has been if he wants to be on the ice regularly.

I don't have a problem with Conner coming up with Jeffrey being as nondescript as he's been lately.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
The only guy that suffers is Malkin when moves like this are made. You just know that midget is going to be on his wing.

Kunitz, Crosby, Dupuis
Jokinen, Malkin, Connor
Glass, Sutter, Adams
Harry, Jeffrey, Vitale

That's a depressing set of wingers.

Missing Kobasew.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad