GDT: PDF Game 3 | Ducks @ Flames 5/5/15 7:30 MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladerunner

Aug 12, 2009
N VA
TBH I'm pulling for Ducks (Bruce B factor), but I think the Flames got robbed on that call. Puck looked like it was at least a few mm over the line.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I'm seriously close to turning this **** off and going to bed.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
You'd think with it being 2015, we could have cameras in the posts or crossbar to provide conclusive evidence and prevent this **** from happening again 11 years later

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
This was not a goal (conclusive), similar to Gélinas vs Tampa, seen white doesn't mean it's a goal cause the puck was a little bit in they air (physics). I cannot believe that they don't have a camera on the net or something like that cause the angle they show on television is just terrible.
go to the main board and justify it

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
jnNKYTZ.png

St Wardo

Registered Prophet
Oct 16, 2013
New Brunswick
Ugh. Well, honestly this is one where you have to hate the rules, not hate the decision. It wasn't technically conclusive. Why the **** couldn't it be seen on the overhead, though? Why isn't it in a line with the crossbar and the goal line?

Yeah, that's my gripe too. Why, after 11 years, they still haven't figured out a better system is frustrating.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
This was not a goal (conclusive), similar to Gélinas vs Tampa, seen white doesn't mean it's a goal cause the puck was a little bit in they air (physics). I cannot believe that they don't have a camera on the net or something like that cause the angle they show on television is just terrible.

No, the puck was travelling along the ice. You can see it on the replay where you actually see it leaving the stick and travelling along the ice all the way across the line.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
This was not a goal (conclusive), similar to Gélinas vs Tampa, seen white doesn't mean it's a goal cause the puck was a little bit in they air (physics). I cannot believe that they don't have a camera overhead or something like that cause the angle they show on television is just terrible.

It wasn't conclusive enough to overturn the on-ice call bottom line.

varsaku

Feb 14, 2014
United States
In an age of technology, how has goal line technology like in soccer not being implemented in hockey. Goal line technology is very accurate and knows when it completely crosses the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad