GDT: PDF Game 3 | Ducks @ Flames 5/5/15 7:30 MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
It's ****ing impressive how difficult it is to get any pucks through Duck players. They knock down every little slip pass, every chip-in, every deke. Just unbelievable.

True it sucks. But Raymond passed on at least one there for something better. Oh well.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
We could really use a goal by someone like Raymond. Honestly. Someone who's done jack offensively for awhile.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Have to chip and chase some more and use the team's speed.

Is Backlund the most frustrating guy to watch? From losing faceoffs to making poor decisions with the puck, the guy is so error prone.

In my opinion, he's one of the better guy on our team at minimizing key errors and picking his spots to be creative. Rarely does our team get into trouble as a result of his play. On the flip side, though, nothing ever seems to go in the net while he's on the ice.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Raymond reminds me of myself during bantam. Going for a dirty dangle instead of the pass and getting the puck stolen every time.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
It's incredible, though, that even when we make nice little saucer passes knee-high, they still knock them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad