GDT: PDF Game 3 | Ducks @ Flames 5/5/15 7:30 MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Definitely, they look like they can barely move. They have zero jump. I credit them for playing, but the series is over.

I heard Hartley today talking about the process of his younger players learning to play while having injuries.

Hudler probably has rib (s) injuries IMO from the multiple Regehr assaults against LA.

I have no idea what kind of an injury Manohan has. An everything injury?

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
There's absolutely no way we come back from this. I just hope we don't lose by a cricket score, with the way we're playing

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
CESnssuWgAEBcqD.png

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Well at least Anaheim has taken the foot off the gas. We have to get something now while this is the case.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Given how poor Hudler has been, it's been an absolute mistake not to scratch him. Monahan should have been bumped down a line or two as well.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I'm almost wondering if it's his back or shoulder?

Yeah that could be. The most glaring part of his game is no stick strength. He has a hard time taking a pass. Has a hard time controlling the puck, passing and shooting. Could be a shoulder and/or back injury like you say.

I think Hudler has a hard time breathing and skating fast due to shortness of breath. Robyn cross-checked the hell out of his arms and ribs/back.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Not much to cheer about. Our team is getting out muscled, out skated and out worked.

Monahan is probably injured, so is Hudler... What it goes to show you is that when you have no real second line and when you're a light skilled team; you're going uphill.

Even if we lose this one and lose the next one, it has still been an excellent season. Second round of the playoffs and the 15th OA pick. That's good for me.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Yeah that could be. The most glaring part of his game is no stick strength. He has a hard time taking a pass. Has a hard time controlling the puck, passing and shooting. Could be a shoulder and/or back injury like you say.

I think Hudler has a hard time breathing and skating fast due to shortness of breath. Robyn cross-checked the hell out of his arms and ribs/back.

I think you're bang on about Huds. Remember last game when he got rocked, he skated off right away, it's a certainty that he's in constant pain. To bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad