Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
If everything goes to plan, everything.

PP and PK better improve, Monty better stand on his head, and NS eats his wheaties. Not to mention they don't get another long term injury to anyone of the remaining top 4 guys.

It will be a very long year. We will be invested in watching the lottery balls this summer.
76 points last year without Dach, lost 23 games by one goal. Defense is key along with getting the special teams improved.
We have adequate goaltending.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
They have mediocre goaltending and a defense that isn't better than ours. They are grittier though.

I'd argue they are much Gritty'er

1727736990457.png

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
He was never ours anyhow. When I looked at the replay today I couldn't help but notice the awkward position that Laine put himself in. If the Leaf player never touches him and he catches an edge he's out with a groin injury. He looked rusty on that play and more like a beer leaguer than an NHL veteran.
I wonder why he looked rusty. Any guesses?

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
He was never ours anyhow. When I looked at the replay today I couldn't help but notice the awkward position that Laine put himself in. If the Leaf player never touches him and he catches an edge he's out with a groin injury. He looked rusty on that play and more like a beer leaguer than an NHL veteran.
lol

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

That timeline seems to leave open a return at the end of the season.

Are we deliberately pulling the Mark Stone ploy?

FSx6I6W.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad