Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
how about defending your teammates, everyone other than player named Arber Xhekaj should take deep look here, this happens frequently because its not stopped, Im deeply saddened that smirking pos is still walking (or his mom)
That was the knock on Gorton with NYR. Mock Matt Rempe all you want but I’m confident that the Rags stars will not be be targeted with him in the lineup.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
I'm thinking we should dress the minimum NHL guys when we play the AHL version, even if in Montreal, and only dress our best when facing another NHL line up. Over the years I recall this has been an issue. Maybe all teams should do this.

branlumi

Sep 26, 2024
Did they announce anything regarding the injury?
Nothing posted from what I’m seeing, we will know tomorrow, I have def been checking X and other resources - very eager to listen to radio and here everyone’s option on this…..

Like Marty said though which I agree…the league doesn’t care and we have to be ready for Laine being out for a while…players need to step the F up this year and turn up because we cannot have another season like last year…the excuses need to be over

CharleyHorse

Sep 28, 2022
62 pages for a player we acquired that will not play this season. This franchise is cursed
I disagree - the laffs are cursed and for that I find endless joy; f*** them and their classless fans. On the other hand, Habs just need more quality-player depth which we are in the process of acquiring. It sucks for Laine and for us as fans if he's out longterm, but on with the rebuild. In the mean time fix the f***ing PP, even with the players that are left, I am pretty sure the PP should be better than 0% efficiency.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Worst new acl tear
Best news , acl and mcl sprain .
I suspect an mcl tear which is in between the two above cases
That’s my guess

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
Maybe isn't that bad. Maybe it's going to be just 4-6 weeks.

I look everything in this injurie and, yeah, it's look a huge hurt. But that's a high chance that isn't that bad we think. We don't really know at this moment.
I think that's the first time I've ever seen @HabsWhiteKnightLOL liking something that's optimistic..

maybe there is a chance he's not hurt as bad as everyone thinks...

just maybe...

there's a chance...

Grate n Colorful Oz

Pure Laine Hutson
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Sports fans in general are in a lower IQ tier and these tribal rants are hardly unexpected......just embarrassing to be lumped in with them.

Tribalism, scientifically aka ingrouping/outgrouping behavior, through many studies, has been shown to be linked with low EQ, rather than low IQ.

The typical setup has participants run through both EQ and IQ tests beforehand. Then they compare the results of those in the experiment who had the most outgrouping behavior and those with the least outgrouping behavior and most of those studies showed the same results, where those who scored the highest on EQ were the least likely to exhibit outgrouping behavior. IQ was found to be inconsequential in most cases.

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

behemolari

worst collapse in nhl history
Dec 1, 2011
That was the knock on Gorton with NYR. Mock Matt Rempe all you want but I’m confident that the Rags stars will not be be targeted with him in the lineup.

yeah, awfully lot of people are acting like there is nothing you can do about it and "this team is cursed". That is not true, these assholes are taking advantage and sabotaging opponents because no one is stopping them.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Injury prone players statistics show odds high will continue to be injured. Part of it is how they play and body makeup

Why Montreal got Laine so cheap. Colombus just wanted the near 9 million caphit. Plus they don't have to pay him.

I don't know why Gorton wants to build on injury riddled players. Mystery to me? He's walking out on limb. Wonder if some of the Neanderthals on here still want to sign Laine to big long term contract?
It not like he getting injured where other people are walking away… his last injuries were caused by flying elbow to the head, a slew foot and a knee all move weren’t hockey play they were player having bad / dangerous reaction. Laine was the very good gamble and even if he done for the season we still won that trade. Will just have to wait till next season to see if he is help us…

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
yeah, awfully lot of people are acting like there is nothing you can do about it and "this team is cursed". That is not true, these assholes are taking advantage and sabotaging opponents because no one is stopping them.
Jake Evans and Gally on the 4th line aren’t scaring anyone. Luke Tuch and Florian X will help, eventually.

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
Tribalism, scientifically aka ingrouping/outgrouping behavior, through many studies, has been shown to be linked with low EQ, rather than low IQ.

The typical setup has participants run through both EQ and IQ tests beforehand. Then they compare the results of those in the experiment who had the most outgrouping behavior and those with the least outgrouping behavior and most of those studies showed the same results, where those who scored the highest on EQ were the least likely to exhibit outgrouping behavior. IQ was found to be inconsequential in most cases.
It's in our DNA.

American politics is a great example of it.

Being a democrat of the past. Anti war.. anti establishment, etc

Now look at them lol, the corruption and control is more evident on the daily.

Humans are easily manipulated, and the western world is one of the biggest con games going on right now in the world. ANYWAYS.. that's another topic for another day.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I think that's the first time I've ever seen @HabsWhiteKnightLOL liking something that's optimistic..

maybe there is a chance he's not hurt as bad as everyone thinks...

just maybe...

there's a chance...

Maybe your right that you said I'm optimistic, but I see in my life more painful injurie. That's looks really not that bad when you watch the picture//video.

But yeah, high chance that he is out of the season, but good chance aswell that's it's only 4-6 weeks. We don't really know the exact impact at this moment.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
It's been like 18 hours and it's Sunday.

This isn't anything out of the ordinary.

That's true. You never hear anything of this nature come out on a Sunday.

I'm bracing for the worst but hoping for the best. In this case, a 4-6 week prognosis would feel like a major win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad