Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
It's very much possible that Laine is out for a few months and returns at some point this season, and that I think would be enough to give the players a jump knowing we have a weapon coming later on.

I feel like I've seen knees swing like that before and players were out for a few months and returned

🤞 Let's wait to see what medical report is first
I will be honest with you, it swinged enough that at first I even thought he may have fractured his tibia. Probably not that bad, but still terribad.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Let’s wait for the official medical evaluation before panicking. But with Habs « luck », he’s gonna be out for a long, long time. Back to square one again ????

I've been watching habs hockey for 22 years and I've gotten my knee fully blown the f*** out.

It's over for Laine this season.
yiZLzNS.png

Walksss

Mar 26, 2013
Well the good news is I've seen some athletes look like their knees were about to explode and they ended up without extensive damage.

Sometimes it's the injuries that don't look like much that are the worst. We can only hope.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Well the good news is I've seen some athletes look like their knees were about to explode and they ended up without extensive damage.

Sometimes it's the injuries that don't look like much that are the worst. We can only hope.
fair point. not much we can do but hope till the news is out

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
It sure seems like a long-term injury...but we never know, I think best case scenario is still 4-6 weeks
This one sucks even more cause it happen to an injury-prone player but it was just a cheap shot.

Let's hope for the best but be ready for the worst.
Far from being a Doctor but I would be extremely surprise if it’s only that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad