Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
This is absolutely heartbreaking for him and for the team. We had a "superstar" level talent and he had a chance to redeem himself... his career might be over. Coming back from this after coming back from what he did... man. Poor guy.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
well, there goes the season, top 10 pick here we come. Poor Laine, I was looking forward to him being a 30 goal scorer pushing 40. Good top 10 though.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
If I'm MSL I'm bringing up my goons for every game against the Leafs and going for their top players.. There is no reason to play career AHLers even in a pre-season game when they come into the game trying to be borderline dirty to showcase themselves.

The team should sue that player that injured Laine.
Wi-Fi thumping Domi and knocking Marners teeth out......"old time hockey coach coach"
Reggie !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Prairie Habs

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Tbh we probably won't see him play for the Habs if it's the same injury as dach. He's not a gym rat and already struggles on the mental aspect. The league really needs punishments for these sort of things. Like strip the leafs of a first round pick and guaranteed trash like pare doesn't hit the ice next year.

• Haha
Reactions: ChurchOfMatthews

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
Here's hoping he's constantly hovering around the team like Dach was last year when he was out. He can keep building off ice chemistry with our group until he's back healthy and hope for the best when he returns.

It's looking like next season might be the season we aim to take a big step forward instead of this year. Adding Demidov and hopefully Laine will definitely boost our offence, but without either I have a feeling our bottom 9 is going to be just as rough as last season.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
honestly, if it's as bad as it looks, we probably don't see him play until 2025-2026 season, if we're lucky.

This one hurt more than dach's. probably because it didn't feel like hockey.

Reactions: Trabdy2

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
plant.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ChikN

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
My level of interest for this season went from 10 to 1, just brutal. We’re cursed.

This is a potential career ending injury, can’t even imagine how he feels right now.
wouldn't you agree, with modern medicine it's unlikely it's career ending. Has he injured that knee before

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad