Confirmed with Link: Patrik Laine and 2026 2nd round pick acquired from the Blue Jackets in exchange for Jordan Harris

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Of course will affect him as will affect most hockey and non hockey players .
Heck I never knew him other then seing him play at the bell center and i felt so much down.
So imagine anyone close .

RabbleMasterBlaster

J't'un gars d'chez nous
Jun 29, 2020
Singapore
haha
thanks
Working in the trade sector for global affairs I got nothing but good things to say about the future of sask. They've been on the upswing for a while and it wouldn't surprise me that if it keeps going this way, Sask becomes more important than Alberta economically.

Go Saskatchedewan

HuGort

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Joey Votto had to step away from game when his father died. Watched special on him last night. CBC's National. Went onto to hall of fame career.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Wish that 2nd was this draft. Give us a pick no later than 40. Like to compete as soon as possible. Package it with Florida pick we should be able to move up.
It should still be a good one in 2026.

Also, we have the Pittsburgh 2nd to package with the Florida 1st - or our own if we need a top 40 2nd to package.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad