Patrick Laine injured in pre-season game after knee on knee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Pare stepped up, that's it, he doesn't lead with the knee. Laine needs to protect his own ass there. Instead he has his head down and makes a superwide base trying to stickhandle between two guys at the blueline.

It's why he's had injury issues and consistentecy issues his whole career.

I feel bad for him personally but idk if it's the leaf factor as to why people can't see the situation objectively, Laine just makes bad decisions too often
Looks like leading with a knee to me? It's the only thing that hit Laine's body.

Reactions: sbhatt

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
And yet there was no penalty. Shocking.

We've seen that called time and time again.

Stationary. Leg extension. Pushing left knee outwards.

Textbook kneeing call.

Edit: Just to add, it was 100% NOT intentional. It was reactionary. Having said that, it doesn't negate anything I said above, or the fact that it should have been a 5.

And yet your mind is thinking about the refs not calling a penalty, instead of thinking about Laine like the majority of hockey fans are doing.

It's a meaningless pre-season game and Laine just got his knee blown out before our eyes.

I hope it's not as bad as it looked.

That's all I'll say.

Deadly Dogma

All I have is substantially vapid opinions
Sponsor
May 3, 2016
one bright side is the Habs regulars are getting some serious conditioning training

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
2oa pick
traded for 3oa pick
2 x 30 g seasons
1x 40 g season
1xppg season
8.5 m salary

Its just dumb right now to debate star/not a star. Certainly has played like a star in the past.
Even if we say he hasn't played like one recently, the guy is constantly the focus of fan and media attention.

Reactions: Frank Drebin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad