CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2012
Earth
AoqFT01.png

The Techno Onion 2015-2016 Lineup

Pacioretty - Malkin - Hayes
Parise - Couture - Frolik
Jones - Plekanec - Tierney
Rakell - Holland - Nestrasil

Carlson - Edler
Martinez - Erhoff
Garrison - Rundblad
Ekholm

Rinne
Hutton​

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Great job on finishing the draft in record time, everyone. Draft results have been entered onto the wiki in full, to be preserved for all eternity. Now would be a good time for everyone to update their wiki in order to give other GMs an easy reference on who has what going into next season.

Also, for those unfamiliar, here are the previews that I did last season: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=89074733#post89074733

Last edited:

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Do you do the work? :laugh:

I would love to understand what this post is supposed to say, 100TG. :laugh: :help:

Man, it's weird being able to close my Chrome window with the draft board and available players list for the first time since the end of the season. I think Chrome is running a lot better for it, too.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I would love to understand what this post is supposed to say, 100TG. :laugh: :help:

Man, it's weird being able to close my Chrome window with the draft board and available players list for the first time since the end of the season. I think Chrome is running a lot better for it, too.
Do you write them, or do we?

May 27, 2012
Earth
Great job on finishing the draft in record time, everyone. Draft results have been entered onto the wiki in full, to be preserved for all eternity. Now would be a good time for everyone to update their wiki in order to give other GMs an easy reference on who has what going into next season.

Also, for those unfamiliar, here are the previews that I did last season: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?p=89074733#post89074733

Defensive superstars: Jay Bouwmeester

What a terrible season. I had high hopes for him after his 37 point campaign. Carlson sure made up for the loss.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
What a terrible season. I had high hopes for him after his 37 point campaign. Carlson sure made up for the loss.

I also said that Black Knights' position in the standings would be largely down to how well Lecavalier and Bozak did. :laugh:

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Goaltending will again be a question mark for me but at least it won't be weighed as much. The skaters look much better though. multi eligibility ftw

Aug 3, 2010
Most influential NHL team:
CalgaryFlamesSmiley.png

If (and it's a big if) the Flames are successful this season, Ramo, Backlund and Hudler should be big-time contributors.
Too bad they weren't successful. :sarcasm:

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Good Decisions 2015-16 Roster

James van Riemdsyk - Mike Ribeiro - TJ Oshie
Tomas Hertl - Ryan Strome - Brendan Gallagher
Benoit Pouliot - Marcus Johansson - Kris Versteeg
Antoine Roussel - Cody Hodgson - Charlie Coyle

Ryan McDonagh - Brent Seabrook
Morgan Reilly - Karl Alzner
Zdeno Chara - Brian Campbell
Justin Braun

Henrik Lundqvist
Eddie Lack​

Well, it's a definite improvement on last year's team. My defense is at least something to be proud of. :)

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Good Decisions 2015-16 Roster

James van Riemdsyk - Mike Ribeiro - TJ Oshie
Tomas Hertl - Ryan Strome - Brendan Gallagher
Benoit Pouliot - Marcus Johansson - Kris Versteeg
Antoine Roussel - Cody Hodgson - Charlie Coyle

Ryan McDonagh - Brent Seabrook
Morgan Reilly - Karl Alzner
Zdeno Chara - Brian Campbell
Justin Braun

Henrik Lundqvist
Eddie Lack​

Well, it's a definite improvement on last year's team. My defense is at least something to be proud of. :)

McDonagh is a hack.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So apparently Ho-Sang is good at hockey. Good news for the Intangibles prospect pool.

-Nylander
-Ritchie
-Ho-Sang
-Merkley
-Hintz
and more...

Could be yours mid-season if you are looking to sell a star player...

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Connor McDavid
Johnny Gaudreau
David Pastrnak
Andre Burakovsky
Conor Garland
Nikita Zadorov
Samuel Morin
Derrick Pouliot

My group is stacked right now, although this season Gaudreau, Pastrnak, Burakovsky and Zadorov are all going to lose their prospect status. That was a big motivation for me to acquire Pouliot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad