CFHF Fantasy League Part XX: Count-down to Season 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
My forward group is pretty poor:

Jaden Schwartz - Jason Spezza - Jeff Skinner
Mike Hoffman - David Backes - Loui Eriksson
Chris Kunitz - Mikael Backlund - Valeri Nichushkin
Mikkel Boedker - Riley Sheahan - Victor Rask

Extras:
Melker Karlsson
Ryan Spooner

Yeah, you weren't kidding! :help:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I've messaged FeelTheHeat at least once every month since he acquired Monahan. I did so again last night, he declined. I know when to throw in the towel, and on this day (whatever it may be), I would like to declare that I will not message him again with another offer for at least 5 weeks instead of 4. I know when enough is enough.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Whenever you play the Horseheads I can give you a card to get in for free. The bouncers can be pretty intimidating, though.

Just had a thought, though, YMCMBYOLO. Was this strip-club meant to be in New York City? Are you sure you're old enough to get into such establishments in the States?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Just had a thought, though, YMCMBYOLO. Was this strip-club meant to be in New York City? Are you sure you're old enough to get into such establishments in the States?

It's the same as the Canada, you have to be 18

And it's going to be in Toronto

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
My forward group is pretty poor:

Jaden Schwartz - Jason Spezza - Jeff Skinner
Mike Hoffman - David Backes - Loui Eriksson
Chris Kunitz - Mikael Backlund - Valeri Nichushkin
Mikkel Boedker - Riley Sheahan - Victor Rask

Extras:
Melker Karlsson
Ryan Spooner

I actually really like your core. I think you will be competitive this season, but might be another year away from truly being a contending team. If Skinner rebounds (likely), Nickuskin breaks out, and Kunitz and rebounds, I think you will be a playoff team.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I actually really like your core. I think you will be competitive this season, but might be another year away from truly being a contending team. If Skinner rebounds (likely), Nickuskin breaks out, and Kunitz and rebounds, I think you will be a playoff team.

Thanks Hox. Yeah, I am pretty much banking on a bunch of young guys taking that next step. Hoping at least one of Hoffman, Nichushkin, Skinner (rebounding), Rask, Sheahan or Spooner can establish themselves as a top 6 forward. I also think Schwatrz might have room to produce a little bit more.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
You have to be 19(Ontario) since those establishments serve alcohol. Good luck getting in guy, unless they are serving no alcohol, which is pretty dumb.

Gentleman's club serves alcohol whole a strip club does not serve any

Either way I'm old enough to go even if it's 19 lol

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Argh. Huds hasn't been on since the morning of the announcement that Yahoo was open. Perfect time to take a week away. :facepalm:

Not blaming him, because he didn't know. I'm just eager to put in the schedule.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Then trades half of the winners by November. :laugh:

mediumdownload.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad