OT: Paris Olympics 2024 - Jeux de la XXXIIIe Olympiade Thread

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Breakdancing, 3on3 basketball, what an abomination. Whatever happened to the real Olympic feats of strength, like buff naked dudes wrestling each other?

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Breakdancing, 3on3 basketball, what an abomination. Whatever happened to the real Olympic feats of strength, like buff naked dudes wrestling each other?
Yeah... some events make me scratch my head... 3on3 basketball sounds like a sport for someone who never made it in traditional basketball.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So they accepted the appeal from Kenya in 5K? That means that the italian girl who was crying from joy of getting bronze now has to give it back. What a shitshow.

Reactions: morhilane

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
So they accepted the appeal from Kenya in 5K? That means that the italian girl who was crying from joy of getting bronze now has to give it back. What a shitshow.

Gotta get it right.. though I do agree that any "review" that bumps someone off the podium (error due to judging) should be a shared bronze. In this case, the silver medalist reinstated (after dq).
One girl drops from Silver to Bronze.. Bronze stays shared. Imo.
Id venture a guess 9/10 athletes would sign the form prior to any race in agreeance.

But Nothing comes close to the Steve Harvey snafu at ms universe. 🤣

Reactions: The Real Timo

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
IMG-4465.jpg

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
That hurts lol
Looks like we got some work to do
Brooks and Murray were TRASH today wow my god

Edey will help in 4 years , but still feels like a waste this year, we could of medalled, should of

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
That hurts lol
Looks like we got some work to do
Brooks and Murray were TRASH today wow my god

Edey will help in 4 years , but still feels like a waste this year, we could of medalled, should of
Murray was bad all tournament. He was also bad in the playoffs for the Nuggets. I wonder if he’s nursing an injury and didn’t want to miss the Olympics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad