OT: Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Pure global domination for a decade isn't normal for these guys. Just unbelievable

As I love to say about monsters like this, thats a 320 lb dude and he ain't fat
You have to wonder how he would have done as an offensive lineman. He’s got fantastic balance, footwork, explosiveness, upper body strength… you would think he would have been scary. Although personally I think track & field is a better way to make a living, if you’re that good.

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
You have to wonder how he would have done as an offensive lineman. He’s got fantastic balance, footwork, explosiveness, upper body strength… you would think he would have been scary. Although personally I think track & field is a better way to make a living, if you’re that good.
Stoutland would turn him into the goat

Reactions: Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Rain probably means this competition has been decided already. Nobody is coming close to Crouser now.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
This is silly now, somebody is going to get hurt. Just suspend it and come back when it’s dry.

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
US sending their 'c' squad for the 4x400m and getting run down by a great sprinter like Femke Bol was a joke. They took the event way too lightly.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
US sending their 'c' squad for the 4x400m and getting run down by a great sprinter like Femke Bol was a joke. They took the event way too lightly.
What? The same 4 runners set a WR literally yestersay. That was an all time leg by Bol

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
What? The same 4 runners set a WR literally yestersay. That was an all time leg by Bol
She ran one of the fastest 400m sprints by a female runner I've seen in a long time. Possibly one of the fastest since your dopers from East Germany and Soviet Union bloc countries... and I do recognize that these 4 did previously set a WR, with probably race of their lives type thing.

Looking at the splits. It looks like Deadmon was the decider. He ran over a half second slower than the WR run. All the other sprinters were either close (or even slightly faster)

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
That woman from St. Lucia dominated the 100m. It wasn't even a close finish.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
She ran one of the fastest 400m sprints by a female runner I've seen in a long time. Possibly one of the fastest since your dopers from East Germany and Soviet Union bloc countries... and I do recognize that these 4 did previously set a WR, with probably race of their lives type thing.

Looking at the splits. It looks like Deadmon was the decider. He ran over a half second slower than the WR run. All the other sprinters were either close (or even slightly faster)

A blessing and a curse.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York

You would think at some point he would have learned to wear something to keep everything... "organized".

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE
You would think at some point he would have learned to wear something to keep everything... "organized".

Let's hear from the ladies on this.

Just catching up, so Imma toss some opinions to the air:

Speed walking looks exactly the same as how an angry preschooler looks when they walk away in a huff​
I'm not a fan of basketball - and I mean any level of basketball - but I'm an even bigger hater of 3x3 basketball​
Just can't get onboard with women's boxing. Do what you do, boo, but it ain't my bag, baby​
Nudity should once again be the standard for Olympic athletes, as it was in the beginning. It would certainly give a boost to women's sports' viewership​
Baked Cheetos are actually better than regular Cheetos​

• Wow
Reactions: Schwarbomb

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $731.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium