Post-Game Talk: Panthers send Bergeron and krejci to retirement, beat the cocky Bruins and the refs, let's f***ing goooo

How does this game end?

• Panthers win the 2023 Toronto Maple Leaf respect in the handshake line award

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Bruins take the crown of worst choke from the 2019 Lightning

Votes: 63 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
ted-lasso-afc-richmond.gif

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Panthers will win because
- it’s impossible that Bergeron loses 3 games in a row
- it’s impossible that their goalie doesn’t do his best Vasy
- it’s impossible to shut down Pasta, Marchole, Hall, Whack-Away and Krejci
- it’s impossible that Barkov scores and checks and wins faceoffs and takes over the game
- it’s impossible that Bob pitches a shutout or a one goal game
- it’s impossible that Duke scores again
- it’s impossible that the refs don’t call us for tons of penalties
- it’s impossible that the league won’t do something, anything to get Bruins-Leafs

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Im almost ok with a loss because I do not know if I could stomach losing to the Leafs, Bruins fans overconfidence almost makes me want the win even if they get 4-0 vs Toronto. You read their board it is like they are going 7 with Anaheim or Arizona

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The NHL wanting Boston-Toronto is probably true but I don't think many penalties called against Florida haven't been penalties. They are braindead and take so many stupid penalties. If they could just take under 3 penalties I think they'd be fine but seems impossible to expect that.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
My #1 off-season goal is Tyler Bertuzzi. Florida needs a top 6 wing who can perform in the playoffs and they have the cap space and seriously, he has the Florida man look down to an art, if you saw the headline Florida man arrested after police find him wrestling alligator for bottle of Miller Lite with 2 pounds of meth in his pants:

i

this is exactly what he'd look like.

MapleLeafs94

So then I said...
Nov 18, 2016
Sorry if I'm interfering but Let's go Panthers! Don't mean to make it about my team but I doubt we'd have as much success as you guys against Boston. 5 vs 5 your team has carried play most games, special teams battles haven't favored you but you've still held your own.

Looking forward to this game as much as any in recent memory..

Make history with an historic upset and hopefully Bob or Lyon catch fire in this winner take all showdown. May the bounces be on your side.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Sorry if I'm interfering but Let's go Panthers! Don't mean to make it about my team but I doubt we'd have as much success as you guys against Boston. 5 vs 5 your team has carried play most games, special teams battles haven't favored you but you've still held your own.

Looking forward to this game as much as any in recent memory..

Make history with an historic upset and hopefully Bob or Lyon catch fire in this winner take all showdown. May the bounces be on your side.

f*** off.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
That 2 Guys with naked Upper Body, want the whole state of Florida, that i would call ambitious and Hungry. *catgrowl*

Big Game to bad since i watched the Series complete so far, i wont be able to watch it. Since we wanted to make a City trip on the free Monday.
So we have to win the Game, so i can wake up Happy on Monday and spread the Happiness around.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
We better try something new on PK. Be over aggressive. Its a automatic goal anyway with current setup

To have CPR line now

Reactions: pantherbot

Necrobutcher

Sep 20, 2018
Tampere, Finland
My #1 off-season goal is Tyler Bertuzzi. Florida needs a top 6 wing who can perform in the playoffs and they have the cap space and seriously, he has the Florida man look down to an art, if you saw the headline Florida man arrested after police find him wrestling alligator for bottle of Miller Lite with 2 pounds of meth in his pants:

i

this is exactly what he'd look like.
IMO a couple of solid defensive Dmen should be our #1 priority but yeah Bertuzzi would be a fantastic addition. Him or Ivan Barbashev.

Reactions: Marco 85 and iam76

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Im almost ok with a loss because I do not know if I could stomach losing to the Leafs, Bruins fans overconfidence almost makes me want the win even if they get 4-0 vs Toronto. You read their board it is like they are going 7 with Anaheim or Arizona
How about if we just get a win so we can freak out the NHL…

Reactions: Great8Cam

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Pretty nervous about this one. Coming this far against this team, it would really suck to not win tonight.

Reactions: Marco 85
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad