GDT: Panthers@Oilers - 8PM - Nice kitty…

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Tkachuk better not go full stupid tonight.

He’s a League Darling now that he’s propping up one of Bettman’s southern experiments. The dirtiness will come.

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
Tkachuk better not go full stupid tonight.

He’s a League Darling now that he’s propping up one of Bettman’s southern experiments. The dirtiness will come.
He punches more guys in the face with his gloves on in a scrum than the rest of the league combined.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
I'm watching part of the Leafs game while I wait for the Oil game and I couldn't help but notice a lot of empty seats.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Taking a breather at halftime of the Lions game. I might miss the first half of the Oilers game especially if the Lions game gets more competitive so....Go Oilers. Who's starting in net tonight?

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Taking a breather at halftime of the Lions game. I might miss the first half of the Oilers game especially if the Lions game gets more competitive so....Go Oilers. Who's starting in net tonight?
Rhymes with Liquored

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Interesting. I thought for sure that they'd give Skinner a chance to bounce back. Can't go under .500 going into this road trip so lets hope that the captain can steer the ship to a W.

Skinners game the other night showed that he should take a night off

Whoa Bouchard is 3rd in scoring for defencemen

Reactions: Vagabond

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
Is it because it's a blowout though?
Possibly. It was like that at the start of the 3rd when I started to watch the game. AlI I know is that in Edmonton, if the Oil are blowing out a Team, the seats are full until the end. I just thought it was a little strange.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Got my new "shrine" in the mail. All three variants of the new McFarlane sports McDavid figures along with with my signed Draisaitl puck, a game use puck from the Ottawa game last year and a heritage classic puck!

Go Oilers!!!
IMG_7677.jpeg

Reactions: Boner Pills

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Just when I think hrudy has reached peak trash, he gives that nonsense about sheragovich lol. Glad that kid is playing well for them, but chill out you homer tool

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018

The comments on this are disgusting. I’m Punjabi and honestly the disturbing nature of these comments brought tears of sadness to my eyes

elmeroil

Feb 3, 2013
Possibly. It was like that at the start of the 3rd when I started to watch the game. AlI I know is that in Edmonton, if the Oil are blowing out a Team, the seats are full until the end. I just thought it was a little strange.
Yeah hard to say, a lot of corporate tickets there but usually full especially on a Saturday. I'm 2 hours away never been never will 😂

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

The comments on this are disgusting. I’m Punjabi and honestly the disturbing nature of these comments brought tears of sadness to my eyes

Canada isn't has tolerant as most Canadians believe we are. As someone who lives extremely close to Quebec there is a lot of hate towards them here. I imagine it's no different for you. My Girlfriends sister lives in the GTA and yeah, some people are just downright xenophobic, racist and just plain ugly while proudly proclaiming to be a patriotic Canadian. it's disgusting.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Nice. Looks great. How much does a signed puck like that go for?
ridiculous amount of money, I bought it for 70 dollars but its original price was 109.99.

I bought most of these pucks off Icedistrict authentics but I got the signed drai puck at a local sporting card store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad