GDT: Panthers@Oilers - 8PM - Nice kitty…

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Panthers vs Oilers goaltending:

b43b4dbb856a5afb4860956bc00eb1fc7d361c07.gif

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I
View attachment 784370@View attachment 784371
Panthers@Oilers
Time: 8PM MT

Last game versus Jack Campbells cat didn’t go that well. Here’s hopes to Oilers goalie setting his phaser kill not stun if Picard starts or we end up shouting Skinner in a triumphant way.

McDavid’s back to his regular almost superhuman self.
View attachment 784373
Bouchard has arrived!
View attachment 784374

And thanks to @5 Mins 4 Ftg for making the last 8 GDT, that’s all most 10% of the season.

Man, making a GDT on a phone sucks. And if your seeing this it means I managed to hit post thread before passing out after night shift…​
I reckon we kick some ass

Florida isn’t scoring much lately

Laodongxi

Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
I like kitties but I f***ing hate Panthers!

He misses being known as he walks the street of Calgary, so he can insult them privately in his private video diary before he goes to bed. In Florida he is just another Florida man, his video diaries lately are just him crying about no one but his mom loving him :(

Oh my!!! I'm so far out of the loop I've never heard of a private video diary. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: ZJuice

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Oh my!!! I'm so far out of the loop I've never heard of a private video diary. :laugh:
It’s a diary for people that don’t write so good!

What did it say? Says it's unavailable.

All 27 panthers fans are mad now lol
Today ive been having to click most twits/x’s whatever you call them now to see the content

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
What did it say? Says it's unavailable.

All 27 panthers fans are mad now lol
Paul Coffey basically gave the Alamo address.

Said that if any D here feel they can't make plays and contribute to just tell me now, put your hand up, and if so we'll find other ones.

Cold, hard, but effective message. The D are here in the pros to be at the top of their game. Sometimes a reality check is required.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
He’s missed a few practices in the last while, likely nursing another injury. You can tell in his style of play that something is off with him. Hopefully playing thru it isn’t making it worse.
That makes sense. When you play a power forward brand of hockey injuries follow you especially once you are out of your 20's.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
That makes sense. When you play a power forward brand of hockey injuries follow you especially once you are out of your 20's.
Can't recall the game but I think he just missed somebody on a board cruncher. Not enough to keep him out of lineup but enough to maybe limit. That said Kane is a very hot/cold player. He'll either be a star on the ice or less noticeable in games. Goes to both extremes.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Can't recall the game but I think he just missed somebody on a board cruncher. Not enough to keep him out of lineup but enough to maybe limit. That said Kane is a very hot/cold player. He'll either be a star on the ice or less noticeable in games. Goes to both extremes.
He was in beast mode when Connor was hurting, that's what we need, guys like Hyman, Nuge and Kane taking turns getting hot while we hopefully get otherworldly play by Connor and Leon. Leon doesn't look himself so we need more out of these guys and Bouch at the moment.

Reactions: Duke74

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Calvin gets the start tonight. Huge game for him. If he wins, he can take the next game as well
He should have when he won his last game honestly. quite Frankly even if he struggles tonight you start him again. I have more faith he rebounds esp if he can get some consistent starts. It has to be hard for him as he’s barely played. Ride him with a bunch of games and treat him like a starter for now. skinner is absolute trash and has no business being a starter ever again. Hell last game against the cats fla could have had 10 if not for pickard.

Reactions: Drivesaitl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad