GDT: PANTHERS @ HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

UNCCHcane

Nov 26, 2008
I'm watching the TNT coverage on mute and I'm just like the balls on Anson and Biz to be talking about offensive plays in front of Wayne f***ing Gretzky. Also the amount of f***ing Florida slurping Keith Jones is doing during the broadcast - keep that shit up Keith you'll lower the f***ing water table. Must have some waterfront property you're trying to save from sea level rise.

For f***'s sake Canes can you please bring this shit home. f*** you Bob - you're a f***ing pumpkin underneath it all.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I'm watching the TNT coverage on mute and I'm just like the balls on Anson and Biz to be talking about offensive plays in front of Wayne f***ing Gretzky. Also the amount of f***ing Florida slurping Keith Jones is doing during the broadcast - keep that shit up Keith you'll lower the f***ing water table. Must have some waterfront property you're trying to save from sea level rise.

For f***'s sake Canes can you please bring this shit home. f*** you Bob - you're a f***ing pumpkin underneath it all.
IMG_4195.gif

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I guess the Leafs don’t have any either.

They’re averaging 3.5 goals a game in the playoffs.

Do you think maybe Bob might be on a heater and there isn’t a fundamental roster construction problem in the f***ing semifinals of the whole goddamn league? There are 4 teams left. The Canes are one of them. They’ve got enough guys who can score a goal.
The leafs have plenty of finishers. They just have dogshit defense that pins them back too often to allow their offense to come into its own.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad