GDT: PANTHERS @ HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Remember what I said about not having finishers?

Yeah, Jarvis didn't help argue against it
I guess the Leafs don’t have any either.

They’re averaging 3.5 goals a game in the playoffs.

Do you think maybe Bob might be on a heater and there isn’t a fundamental roster construction problem in the f***ing semifinals of the whole goddamn league? There are 4 teams left. The Canes are one of them. They’ve got enough guys who can score a goal.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Wheres Svech when you need him
IMG_4193.gif

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
It’s an excellent game plan for Florida to skirt the edge and step over it as the joys of playoff hockey means the refs just aren’t going to call 99% of the stuff they are doing…. We would never do it, but if we fell into the trap of trying to do the same crap they are doing we would get called for it as the last 5 seasons of penalty differential clearly shows…. So can’t win either way…. So we need to pull up our hockey pants and knock off this crap we have been doing, score a few and put them in a hole so they are more focused on trying to come back instead of thinking about the next crap they can pull and get away with

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
I feel like the Canes are playing with 12 interchangeable forwards. I dont think the chances of the Canes scoring increases with anyone particular on the ice. They are all the same to me. Solid players but no "top" line among them.
Yup we are forced to work like this with the injuries. Just gotta hope someone feels like being a hero tonight.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I feel like the Canes are playing with 12 interchangeable forwards. I dont think the chances of the Canes scoring increases with anyone particular on the ice. They are all the same to me. Solid players but no "top" line among them.
Great breakdown.
Yup we are forced to work like this with the injuries. Just gotta hope someone feels like being a hero tonight.
Totally agree, my Canes Sister.

It‘s these types of games when someone needs to step out and do something extraordinary.

I’m staying with my Burns pick. That loveable Sasquatch is gonna make the difference tonight.

ps. This Game is now 4 beers long

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Great breakdown.

Totally agree, my Canes Sister.

It‘s these types of games when someone needs to step out and do something extraordinary.

I’m staying with my Burns pick. That loveable Sasquatch is gonna make the difference tonight.

ps. This Game is now 4 beers long

WE ARE ON PACE NOW. THIS GAME IS NOW 4 DRINKS LONG. TO BE FAIR I HAD A TWO-DRINK HEAD START. ON THE OTHER HAND I CAN CHEAT AND MAKE MY DRINKS STRONGER IF I WANT TO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad