Value of: Panthers do some window shopping [3rd line RW needed]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Barabanov, Duclair, Kunin, Hoffman, or Labanc are available from SJ. The last two are the worst and highest cap hits though.

ShootIt

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 8, 2008
Would be funny to reacquire Duclair at the TDL but I don't think he gels well with what Paul Maurice wants from his wingers. Fit the Q system perfectly though

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Kakko from the Rangers could be an option worth looking into.
nope
Rs better off keeping KK, he was fine w/lesser version of LaF + Chytil
LaF since repurposed, + FC out w/injury, but looks good next to Cuylle
would rather try Edstrom while getting Zegras + for Othman + or Pinto, instead of ditch KK

... This one actually makes some sense. I could see the fit. Though i don't see the Panthers as having the Center that the Rangers would probably prefer to get back if they're dealing Kakko. Maybe it's a 3-way deal somehow, that sends Kakko there?
As explained above Rs best off not losing assets incl KK for a C, instead should just keep and pay for a pivot

Relative to the topic,
only match I think I see is Vesey, maybe also wheeler, both under 1m

what do you offer?

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Ylonen would be a realy great addfor them. Realy like that idea. Tough love under St-Louis management
Agreed. Starting to feel bad for the kid. Paid his dues in Europe then for three years in the AHL. Is putting up points in the Show with VERY limited ice time. If we don’t promote him over our driftwood , I’d like to see him excel elsewhere at this point

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad