GDT: Panthers @ Canadiens, MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2014 7:30 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Yeah, I really felt like almost every game in December lacked creativity and intensity. Something turned off with this team after we beat Toronto. I hear we have historically bad Decembers, so I'm hoping we turn it around soon.

Usually around the 38-40 game mark don't play as good and then pick it up again around game 50-60.

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
bouillon and murray pairing shouldnt hit the ice till the game is over! what an awful pairing! haah

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
No Capuano fans around here?

image.JPG

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Just started watching 2 mins ago ? how did we do so far ?

Boring. You didn't miss anything, except a pretty funny GDT.

Yeah, I really felt like almost every game in December lacked creativity and intensity. Something turned off with this team after we beat Toronto. I hear we have historically bad Decembers, so I'm hoping we turn it around soon.

Haven't thought of the bad December thing. Hopefully it's just that, but I won't be holding my breath. This team needs to wake-up soon. We're lucky to be in the weak east. In the west, we'd be loooong gone.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
We're the only ****ing team in the league who ****ing stop skating at the blue line.. What the **** is wrong with those players jesus christ

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Usually around the 38-40 game mark don't play as good and then pick it up again around game 50-60.

That's what I've noticed too. I hope we can grind out some wins until then. They really haven't looked like a playoff team for upwards of a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad