GDT: Panthers @ Canadiens, MONDAY, JANUARY 6, 2014 7:30 PM ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Anyone else love that 2 minute shift from Bouillon. PP time to follow it up with being hemmed in his own zone while following his check almost out to the blueline

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
michel-therrien.jpg

"Damn, Franky is good on the PP."

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Bourque Eller Galchenyuk standing around watching the game on that shift. At least Murray did something

But he's slower than those forwards

The n00b King

Kingin' since 2003
Feb 10, 2008
Singapore
Just brutal bench management by Therrien.

I would love nothing more than to spend a week with these guys just so I could understand WHY he makes all these poor decisions. I mean the man cannot be this incredibly stupid. It's just not possible.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Hey Bergevin are you watching!!!!

Your character team is getting annilated by the freakin PANTHERS and your coach has NO answers... Just wrap it around the boards and have the D pinch

Beyond Pathetic

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
But that's the second wave. Even the first wave is barely performing. Although I'll admit the first powerplay tonight was pretty good.

We just haven't been able to bury a goal!

You're right. The first wave is too predictable. Everybody knows we're going to pass to the defs for a shot. We should use this against them and surprise them but something really killed our creativity.

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
Just brutal bench management by Therrien.

I would love nothing more than to spend a week with these guys just so I could understand WHY he makes all these poor decisions. I mean the man cannot be this incredibly stupid. It's just not possible.

(goes into hiding) What can I say... he was best available French-speaking coach at that moment in time.... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad