FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
Screenshot 2024-10-12 at 10.42.29 AM.png

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Seems there is no fracture, no tears…

Only a big sprained… Sometimes they can be worse to come back for, not in terms of time being out, but time to get to feeling a 100%…

Still sounds like the best outcome out of that freak play !

Take a breather and move on.

Now, next time Stutzle goes down diving we have to have someone end up on top of him ! :D

Reactions: Idiot Stick

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Seems there is no fracture, no tears…

Only a big sprained… Sometimes they can be worse to come back for, not in terms of time being out, but time to get to feeling a 100%…

Still sounds like the best outcome out of that freak play !

Take a breather and move on.

Now, next time Stutzle goes down diving we have to have someone end up on top of him ! :D
He did basically nothing on that play, still wanna see his little diving ass get smoked.

Guys seemed distracted af Thursday, which is very understandable considering South Florida turned into tornado alley. Hoping the guys step up in Barkov’s absence and keep Buffalo’s losing streak alive.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
He did basically nothing on that play, still wanna see his little diving ass get smoked.

Guys seemed distracted af Thursday, which is very understandable considering South Florida turned into tornado alley. Hoping the guys step up in Barkov’s absence and keep Buffalo’s losing streak alive.

I know. I still hate him and hold him responsible. :P

• Haha
Reactions: Laus723

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Something was off last game, even if they played better in the second and third. Felt like they were missing that killer instinct all night.

Need to see that now against a desperate team.

• Love
Reactions: Laus723

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

Don’t know if I feel relieved about Barky… Or if I want to cry looking at this lineup ! lol

Reinho better bring it against that positive quality team that Buffalo is. ;)

Happy to see Adam’s back after that freak play… Hope he gets his PP1 spot back. Gotta say that Uvis impressed me holding the line against Ottawa, he was amazing and may be the one breaking out this year !

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Don’t know if I feel relieved about Barky… Or if I want to cry looking at this lineup ! lol

Reinho better bring it against that positive quality team that Buffalo is. ;)

Happy to see Adam’s back after that freak play… Hope he gets his PP1 spot back. Gotta say that Uvis impressed me holding the line against Ottawa, he was amazing and may be the one breaking out this year !

Uvis is solid, he's one guy we won't have to worry about imo, he'll just be steady all year.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Uvis is solid, he's one guy we won't have to worry about imo, he'll just be steady all year.

Still was impressive how he kept the puck at the line… One of my favorite attributes in a D, and the way he did it and the poise he had after to keep the game flowing in the right direction… I knew he was solid, even sneaky good…

But those couple of plays were more than solid, they were impressive IMO.

I won’t worry about him, but I’m even rooting for him now to be our new Montour !

Knight and Reinhardt vs. Levi lol

We have to win this one, or else we’re DOOMED.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Still was impressive how he kept the puck at the line… One of my favorite attributes in a D, and the way he did it and the poise he had after to keep the game flowing in the right direction… I knew he was solid, even sneaky good…

But those couple of plays were more than solid, they were impressive IMO.

I won’t worry about him, but I’m even rooting for him now to be our new Montour !

We have to win this one, or else we’re DOOMED.

Holding the puck at the line is really what's expected out of a solid D these days imo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad