FloridaMan

May 24, 2024
Screenshot 2024-10-12 at 10.42.29 AM.png

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Seems there is no fracture, no tears…

Only a big sprained… Sometimes they can be worse to come back for, not in terms of time being out, but time to get to feeling a 100%…

Still sounds like the best outcome out of that freak play !

Take a breather and move on.

Now, next time Stutzle goes down diving we have to have someone end up on top of him ! :D

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Seems there is no fracture, no tears…

Only a big sprained… Sometimes they can be worse to come back for, not in terms of time being out, but time to get to feeling a 100%…

Still sounds like the best outcome out of that freak play !

Take a breather and move on.

Now, next time Stutzle goes down diving we have to have someone end up on top of him ! :D
He did basically nothing on that play, still wanna see his little diving ass get smoked.

Guys seemed distracted af Thursday, which is very understandable considering South Florida turned into tornado alley. Hoping the guys step up in Barkov’s absence and keep Buffalo’s losing streak alive.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
He did basically nothing on that play, still wanna see his little diving ass get smoked.

Guys seemed distracted af Thursday, which is very understandable considering South Florida turned into tornado alley. Hoping the guys step up in Barkov’s absence and keep Buffalo’s losing streak alive.

I know. I still hate him and hold him responsible. :P

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Something was off last game, even if they played better in the second and third. Felt like they were missing that killer instinct all night.

Need to see that now against a desperate team.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
I'll be at this one (and the next one in 2 weeks) I am on a gigantic win streak in Buffalo so everyone can feel free to send me donations for my service.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad