GDT: Panthers at Sabres, 7:00 PM EDT

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I’m more concerned about Cozens now than I was all last year when I was concerned about Cozens the whole year. Quinn and Kulich getting going around him is nice…but man…they’re doing it around him. We know he needs his wingers to drive the line…but he’s not even going with them right now. His play around the net is…the worst I’ve ever seen? Literally? He needs to move to wing…get off the pp…and, honestly, be on the third line when Peterka gets back. No I don’t like Kulich at center given his level of experience in this league. Yes I would do it to avoid watching Cozens cast anchor on that line for one more shift.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Who the hell is Patrick Giles and why is he showing at 7:34 for the Panthers? I don't think I heard his name on either broadcast at all. At least Malenstyn had that strong shift in the third.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Screen Shot 2024-10-12 at 6.58.32 PM.png

Reactions: CaliSabresfan24

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
I’m more concerned about Cozens now than I was all last year when I was concerned about Cozens the whole year. Quinn and Kulich getting going around him is nice…but man…they’re doing it around him. We know he needs his wingers to drive the line…but he’s not even going with them right now. His play around the net is…the worst I’ve ever seen? Literally? He needs to move to wing…get off the pp…and, honestly, be on the third line when Peterka gets back. No I don’t like Kulich at center given his level of experience in this league. Yes I would do it to avoid watching Cozens cast anchor on that line for one more shift.
He’ll stop trying so hard or he’ll sit like benson sat not covering the slot on cougars first goal. He’s shown enough flashes. If not McLeod takes his spot and he gets easier reps. Mr ruff has got yr back. No worries

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
So we'll have to see if there's any word why Benson and Malenstyn played so little....Benson especially in the 2nd and 3rd.

I can kind of understand if they were wanting to manage Benson's injury a bit......but there's no real reason for Malenstyn to have only gotten 3 shifts against a physical Florida team.......

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
So we'll have to see if there's any word why Benson and Malenstyn played so little....Benson especially in the 2nd and 3rd.

I can kind of understand if they were wanting to manage Benson's injury a bit......but there's no real reason for Malenstyn to have only gotten 3 shifts against a physical Florida team.......
Ruff just said Benson is still playing hurt

Reactions: Zman5778

Samsonite23

All Hail King Tuch
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
Downtown Buffalo

Regarding Malenstyn - Ruff said he wanted to roll 3 lines since they could empty the tank with no game until Wednesday.

MayDayMayDay

F****** Pheasants!
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
The blue line drove the bus tonight. Getting in on the forecheck, covering in the right places at the right time. Levi is cool as the other side of the pillow. All around team effort. Feels good to watch these. Let's keep it up boys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad