GDT: Panthers at Sabres, 7:00 PM EDT

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Have my Canadian Thanksgiving tonight, good luck Sabres. There's no moving forward or building onto anything with another loss tonight. If they lose the NHL should just write an e-Buffalo Sabres in the standings because the odds of making the playoffs at 0-3 are already low but 0-4, has it ever been done?

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Have my Canadian Thanksgiving tonight, good luck Sabres. There's no moving forward or building onto anything with another loss tonight. If they lose the NHL should just write an e-Buffalo Sabres in the standings because the odds of making the playoffs at 0-3 are already low but 0-4, has it ever been done?
Good question - I’m sure it has been done but too lazy to look it up. Of course I’m sure most of them do not make it

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
Have my Canadian Thanksgiving tonight, good luck Sabres. There's no moving forward or building onto anything with another loss tonight. If they lose the NHL should just write an e-Buffalo Sabres in the standings because the odds of making the playoffs at 0-3 are already low but 0-4, has it ever been done before
Without doing the research I do know that teams at the ".500 mark" through 40 games (which is actually below .500) do make the playoffs. I'd say once a year a team will do that.

We don't want to have any more 3+ game losing streaks in the first half of the year.

Im OK with 0-4 if we beat Pittsburgh and Carolina. If we are 1-5 ... im off the bandwagon I'm too old for this shit

Reactions: oldgoalie

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Kings were 1-4-2 and won the cup. Looking at the schedule, we should be able to get 4 points in the next 4 games and be well on our way to a cup.

Reactions: jd1970

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
They’re honestly already in must win territory.

Lose and you’re looking at trying to get 94-ish points in 78 games.

Aka winning about 6/10 games the rest of the way.

A massive problem with this team is they suck at taking ties into OT or getting tying goals late, so it’s constant regulation Ls

They rarely steal extra points, whereas other teams they’re chasing will constantly sneak into OT and then get 2 points out of games they had no business winning

Reactions: Taro Tsujimoto

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
There is only one question as i watch Patrick mcafee have guest throw nano magnetic balls to miraculously go thru a metal mildly electrified hoop ..
.. and football gloves with similar to allow one handed catches in football ( show me a Bo Jackson type in a receiver thats done that without a glove..

also. Tbass doesnt suddenly suck you gimps.. although if he doesn't understand then his confidence may be shattered as undetected micro magnetic film can repel or attract, see texans miracle field goal hook which look as odd as clockwise hurricane, if fans can dis cern.. . ).

I'm not saying any of this is true

Really no excuses. Buffalo teams are O and five but i loved the effort in 2nd half in houston and the 60 minutes of Sabres at home against thr Kings . They lost its on them. Kinda.

I'm only pointing out from EWS world Sim to all Tek ... just that it's possible and some things although having the plausibility of being deniable don't pass the eye test of humanity ... keep austin weird. Not buffalo etc.

I'm not say anything about bouncing pucks at key times or posts crossbars and stick butt end and chests etc.

Why?

Tuch figured something by deliberately shooting off pads and knocking in rebound too close to bend.

Yes Alex Tuch. And Thompson banged away in prague. If ITS on. Those arw only goal we score. Winning dirty is still winning, young men of Sabres. Want fat hamilton child grooming dude to ask u shite questions for days. ?!

Let's Go .

At a siding...

Hey nhl fems. Yea you!

I fookin dare u to leave all the edge ( competitive edge?) systems off tonight for a real hockey game against two teams and see where things lie . after your fake cat 3 hurricane had highest recorded wing gusts ( only three over 100 from 103 to 105 made u all look retatrdd .

Let them play , Florida is good right?

They shouldn't need help, to beat a good team against an alleged great fla team under the eyes of All..

I and I'm sure all of Buffalo and the world if they knew do not consent to enhancements, ya fooks.

we do not consent , we do not consent to your soul crushing shenanigans even in something as trivial as sports 'cough' entertainment . One game.

One game you dishonorable piglets.. send yr masonic santas helpers home w ye old keyboard army. If the players choose to bow. So be it.

Ill be watching on a delay. Good luck my buffalo compatriots

Last edited:

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
08-09 Ducks did it with 91 points

Every other team that’s started 0-4 since like 2007 or so has gone on to finish around the mid 70s to low 80s in points

Reactions: K8fool

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I'm willing to give Lindy until the end of October to show something before I check out. I think last game was actually very encouraging, especially the way they were taking care of their own crease and clearing it out. That is something I didn't see at all last year.

I'm thinking tonight we probably won't have a goal scored 0.05 seconds too late, a diving paddle save, and 2-3 posts.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Not true. You all don't have permission to quit as long as they play like they did against the kings. Twenty games. Or dec .

Give them that without incessant ball busting. We live in fooked world. West ny world.

If you can't give them yr besf as I also reluctantly will tonight as i Hope malestyn crushes cheap tachook all fookin night. We can control hitting and effort.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in

Happy Thanksgiving man! I’m having mine on Sunday.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
I'm willing to give Lindy until the end of October to show something before I check out. I think last game was actually very encouraging, especially the way they were taking care of their own crease and clearing it out. That is something I didn't see at all last year.

I'm thinking tonight we probably won't have a goal scored 0.05 seconds too late, a diving paddle save, and 2-3 posts.
How about dec. If kings effort is there ? C'mon fook the nhl.

Reactions: DapperCam

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Lets effing go!

Tonight is when it all turns around. All shots are on net and the team continues to hit everything that moves. It leads into a small winning streak that jump starts the Sabres into a playoff spot.

I'm calling it now. In April we'll look back at my prognostication and weep in joy!!

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017

No Barkov tonight, so...

dumb-and-dumber-lloyd-theres-a-chance-jim-carrey-gif-11098164.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad